Yep same exact thing I’m getting.
    06-13-2018 08:49 PM
    Just checked on Netfix and I'm also getting spinning cog, but it worked the other day.
    06-13-2018 08:53 PM
    Anyone have trouble with Netflix using iOS 12? For some reason this afternoon the app wouldn’t launch on my X or iPad Pro. I reinstalled the app on my phone and it says my user and password are wrong even though it isn’t. I’ve changed all of our devices to 12 so I can’t see if it’s an iOS issue or just something on Netflix’s end. It was working fine until today and I have been running iOS 12 for a week now.
    I just tried it on my iPhone 6 and also got an incorrect password message. Works fine on my non-beta devices.
    06-13-2018 09:09 PM
    Anyone know where they have moved synced photo album in the photos app? I can find the albums when I do a search in the photos app but nothing under albums. If this isn’t a bug kinda a step back I. That department. I don’t want to have to search for albums
    06-13-2018 10:15 PM
    I get a spinning cog in the activity app when looking at the awards screen which doesn’t then load. Anyone else seen this?
    06-14-2018 03:24 PM
    I get a spinning cog in the activity app when looking at the awards screen which doesn’t then load. Anyone else seen this?
    Mine is working properly
    lemagician likes this.
    06-14-2018 03:32 PM
    Installed the beta on my kids 7 plus and 6s and its working great. The "Parent God Mode" feature is AWESOME. We tested limiting app usage and it worked great!
    Tartarus and Just_Me_D like this.
    06-14-2018 03:37 PM
    The beta has been treating me very good. Maps is flawless, gestures and everything is still snappy, & notifications are more manageable now that they are stacked again. The only issue I’ve encountered was not being able to close FaceTime after the call ended...had to do a hard reboot. Other than that I haven’t noticed any issues.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-14-2018 08:46 PM
    The beta has been treating me very good. Maps is flawless, gestures and everything is still snappy, & notifications are more manageable now that they are stacked again. The only issue I’ve encountered was not being able to close FaceTime after the call ended...had to do a hard reboot. Other than that I haven’t noticed any issues.
    Yep, it’s not causing a disruption with anything I do on a daily basis and I’m very grateful for that. Heck, by the time it’s officially released, I’ll be ready for iOS 13....
    nikkisharif and bamf-hacker like this.
    06-14-2018 09:32 PM
    I am not as lucky as others. GPS is worse than ever for me. I have to use Google Maps on my Moto for directions right now.
    Alex Rodriguez Jr. likes this.
    06-14-2018 11:52 PM
    Same for me on my X - spinning loading screen - also msoft excel stopped working on my X and 10.5 pro yesterday
    06-15-2018 12:37 AM
    I also have the same experience on my X
    lemagician likes this.
    06-15-2018 12:39 AM
    I am not as lucky as others. GPS is worse than ever for me. I have to use Google Maps on my Moto for directions right now.
    I had this problem. Found out the solution.

Do an encrypted backup in iTunes.
    Download restore image from apple developer site
    Restore iPhone using DFU mode.

After I did this, my GPS locked on with zero issues.
    06-15-2018 04:46 AM
    I had this problem. Found out the solution.

Do an encrypted backup in iTunes.
    Download restore image from apple developer site
    Restore iPhone using DFU mode.

After I did this, my GPS locked on with zero issues.
    He doesn’t know how to do those.
    06-15-2018 06:50 AM
    My experience with the beta 1 so has been bad. I have restored my phone 3 times in the last two days. My phone has been shutting off my video feed for facetime after about 2 min and tells the person I have poor connection. Once that happens, the device would heat up and start functioning poorly the completely freeze . Maybe 3rd time is the charm. So far not heating issues. But still getting facetime poor connection issues to the person I'm calling.
    06-15-2018 08:56 AM
    My experience with the beta 1 so has been bad. I have restored my phone 3 times in the last two days. My phone has been shutting off my video feed for facetime after about 2 min and tells the person I have poor connection. Once that happens, the device would heat up and start functioning poorly the completely freeze . Maybe 3rd time is the charm. So far not heating issues. But still getting facetime poor connection issues to the person I'm calling.
    Geez,

Been smooth for me except the GPS issue, which was corrected after a restore. Which device are you using it on?
    06-15-2018 09:01 AM
    Geez,

Been smooth for me except the GPS issue, which was corrected after a restore. Which device are you using it on?
    Iphone x and a ipad mini 4(running smoothly)
    06-15-2018 09:02 AM
    Iphone x and a ipad mini 4(running smoothly)
    iPhone X and iPad mini 4 myself too running smoothly.
    06-15-2018 09:03 AM
    He doesn’t know how to do those.
    Most importantly, I will see if beta 2 fixes it. Until then I have many other phones if need arises for me to use Maps
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-15-2018 09:39 AM
    I have a question for iPad users, notably iPad Pro 10.5 users. How do you like the new gestures? I saw a video of the new gestures and I dont think I'd like them. I'm used to the swipe up short to bring up the dock, and swipe up longer to bring up the open apps. Now it seems these gestures are different with on being swipe down from top right to open control panel.. Just trying to gauge peoples reactions to these changes with multi-tasking,etc.
    06-15-2018 11:16 AM
    Some glitches have started to show up for me in the past few days. One instance I wasn't able to go back to the call in progress screen by tapping the green bar in the top ight corner. Another issue that has happened about 3-4 times now is an inability to clear lockscreen notifications. Tapping clear makes no difference. I have also been experiencing sporadic failure of the GPS to lock on properly and sometimes in navigation Maps refuse to go into perspective view and instead stay in a top-down view.
    06-15-2018 11:45 AM
    Some glitches have started to show up for me in the past few days. One instance I wasn't able to go back to the call in progress screen by tapping the green bar in the top ight corner.
    I experience this with every call. Usually results in a complete phone freeze when I talked more than 5 times, then ending the call or gives call failure.
    06-15-2018 04:17 PM
    I experience this with every call. Usually results in a complete phone freeze when I talked more than 5 times, then ending the call or gives call failure.
    I would suggest reinstalling the beta because I've not experienced any of those things.
    06-15-2018 06:14 PM
    I had the same issue with FaceTime. It was stuck on lol.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    06-15-2018 06:17 PM
    I had the same issue with FaceTime. It was stuck on lol.
    It was very irritating!! I haven’t tried to FaceTime on my X since lol
    06-15-2018 07:59 PM
375 ... 1112131415