HDR Settings

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I know how to turn HDR on and off in the camera app, but a lot of websites say there’s a setting to keep both versions of an HDR image.

I searched HDR in my settings and I get a few results but I still can’t find it.

Thanks.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I know how to turn HDR on and off in the camera app, but a lot of websites say there’s a setting to keep both versions of an HDR image.

I searched HDR in my settings and I get a few results but I still can’t find it.

Thanks.

Are you talking about the option at the bottom?
aa3dc2d827aae9dd136a471b28a210b6.jpg

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I was looking under photos. I’m still missing Auto HDR but I can access that right from the camera.

I wanted to upload a screenshot but I can’t. The pop up box says only jpg jpeg and gif so maybe because this is heif...?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I was looking under photos. I’m still missing Auto HDR but I can access that right from the camera.

I wanted to upload a screenshot but I can’t. The pop up box says only jpg jpeg and gif so maybe because this is heif...?
Very strange, because my X is set to save HEIF but the Camera settings also has Auto HDR and Keep normal photo. (I stopped using that option earlier this year with my 6s when I realized it had been a long time since I'd noticed that a normal version was worth saving over the HDR version.)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2