what are the main culprits that tend to cause battery drainage? I know having location services ON. I ended up having to do a reset all settings ast week because one of my apps that I use a lot wasn’t acting right and I tried everything even emailing the company and they suggested it. before that everything I had worked fine but now my battery seems to be draining a lot. any suggestions on how to get it back to normal. I am on 11.3
    04-07-2018 07:55 PM
    I have location services turned off on almost all apps with the exception of weather and a couple that is only in use when I'm using the app.

LTE will also kill a battery. With all the firewall changes we've had a work I'm now on LTE when I'm not at home I've noticed a significant drain in battery when not on wifi.

iPhone 7+ in 11.3.
    04-07-2018 08:13 PM
    what are the main culprits that tend to cause battery drainage? I know having location services ON. I ended up having to do a reset all settings ast week because one of my apps that I use a lot wasn’t acting right and I tried everything even emailing the company and they suggested it. before that everything I had worked fine but now my battery seems to be draining a lot. any suggestions on how to get it back to normal. I am on 11.3
    Set your apps location to “While using the app” for the ones you use most frequently OR need to have them know youe position. Otherwise, set it to “Never”.

Background Apps Refresh does take a lot of juice.

I have location services turned off on almost all apps with the exception of weather and a couple that is only in use when I'm using the app.

LTE will also kill a battery. With all the firewall changes we've had a work I'm now on LTE when I'm not at home I've noticed a significant drain in battery when not on wifi.

iPhone 7+ in 11.3.
    I don’t notice a faster battery drain while being on LTE. What kills it is though is a weak LTE signal.
    Tartarus and Lee_Bo like this.
    04-07-2018 08:38 PM
    what should I do about my 44% photos background activity even though they aren’t active right now. battery question-img_2094.jpg
    04-07-2018 08:53 PM
    Do you have iCloud photo library active? And a lot a photos? It could be resyncing all your photos. Also, force close Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram after you are done using them. Facebook is known to have poor programming in their apps that drain battery.
    04-08-2018 01:49 AM
    I don’t notice a faster battery drain while being on LTE. What kills it is though is a weak LTE signal.
    Weak LTE and Tmobile is horrible with signal in a building. It also doesn't help that I stream all day, either music or news.
    04-08-2018 07:29 AM
    Went to a concert Friday and I took a lot of videos. as of right now the photos aren’t appearing at all in the last 24 hours under battery. I only have 18% for messages on the battery as my biggest culprit
    04-08-2018 09:35 AM