11.3 Developer Beta 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Garz is right, every time an Apple Event occurs they have either revealed when iOS software updates will become available or they just publicly release it afterwards

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
As I understand it, the new iPad is supposed to ship and be available in stores at the end of the week, so I wonder if iOS 11.3 will be released at the same time.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget this was not a typical event. This was dedicated to education. WWDC and the fall iPhone event are the events where releases occur. WWDC brings the big new beta and shortly after the fall event you get the full public release.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
An issue I have been having lately is my now playing widget on the home screen doesn't progress through the track as the song is playing, it is frozen in one place until you unlock the phone, or pause the track, then it jumps to the correct place. This has happened in podcasts and in Spotify so far that I have noticed.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Well at least half of my wish came true it’s only for the new iPad according to iClarified but they’re hinting that during the rest of this week it’s possible the other iDevices will be ready for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost