iOS 11.3 Developer Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s a random bug. Nothing you can do to replicate it. Was able to confirm with a senior advisor friend I have with Apple that it’s a known issue.

Oh okay. I’ll keep an eye out to see if it ever does it and then report back. Thanks for the update.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh okay. I’ll keep an eye out to see if it ever does it and then report back. Thanks for the update.

It may not happen you. Only temp fix is to reboot the phone or it won’t stop. So yeah basically it completely random if it happens.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Grrr. That bug happened again tonight. I think I’m going to downgrade when I have a chance. I can’t deal with that.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Had no choice to downgrade due to that unlocking bug. Beta 4 to me is trash. Don’t ask what the big is. I’ve already posted a link in this thread to a video I posted of it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have locked and unlocked my device.....

This goes to show that each device will express it's own individual bugs....

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
One bug I've experienced on my X since beta 3 that I can't get a screen record of. When you Face ID unlock and swipe and immediately swipe down to get Notification Center, there is a one second delay. Instead of immediately showing notifications as it should, you get the passcode input screen with the blurred background for at most a second. Pretty annoying.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have locked and unlocked my device.....

This goes to show that each device will express it's own individual bugs....

It’s just amazing how different things can work. Started with beta 4 and once that issue started, it would stop by rebooting. Then next day it would happen again. I expect a beta next week as I think now we will see them weekly but I couldn’t even wait. I couldn’t deal with that.

lwr32

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 8 Plus running iOS 11.3 public beta 4. I use the corded Apple earbuds with the new Apple connector. My problem is that everything's I get a phone call, it does not go through my headset. Is this a beta problem?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Luckily for me this is not happening to me.

It’s not happening to me either - at least not to this point.

Not happening to me either thankfully. iPhone X and iPad Pro 10.5 running good so far

I’m a chronic switcher. My songs average 6 minutes per song which would be 30 songs in 3 hours but I’ll get up to about 300 because I switch songs so frequently. Over Bluetooth in my truck it’s usually fine, but switching songs on my phone I don’t even get but 50-60 songs before Music closes out.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m a chronic switcher. My songs average 6 minutes per song which would be 30 songs in 3 hours but I’ll get up to about 300 because I switch songs so frequently. Over Bluetooth in my truck it’s usually fine, but switching songs on my phone I don’t even get but 50-60 songs before Music closes out.

I don’t have that many songs on my 10k library that I don’t like. I’m using playlists and just switch to another playlist if I don’t like the one I’m hearing. I tend to skip a song or 2-3 but that’s about it.

You should listen to another genre if you have to skip that many songs in a short period of time.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
So what do y’all think comes next week starting Monday beta 5 or official public release, given the current results I’m going to guess beta 5

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So what do y’all think comes next week starting Monday beta 5 or official public release, given the current results I’m going to guess beta 5

It’s too buggy for public release. Hopefully this is the point to where we start seeing betas weekly. I bet they want to get this released by end of the month.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
That’s what I’m thinking as well it’s glitchy as heck so hopefully this week starts with better betas every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77