iOS 11.3 Public Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't seem that this has been reported, but it is live.

I downloaded it about 3 hours ago and it it running like a champ!

Go get it!

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Using in keyboard Finnish language which doesn’t support predictive. Still 10 minutes ago I switched quickly from US English to Finnish and for a split second it displayed the predictions in Finnish

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
So far, battery has actually gotten even better each Beta release on my iPhone X.

I’m still at 80% battery life with 10 hours total off charger and 3 hours screen on time..that is now decimating anything I experienced on iOS 10 or earlier versions of iOS 11.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So far, battery has actually gotten even better each Beta release on my iPhone X.

I’m still at 80% battery life with 10 hours total off charger and 3 hours screen on time..that is now decimating anything I experienced on iOS 10 or earlier versions of iOS 11.

Awesome! Like you, I’m also getting excellent battery life, but then again, I’ve almost always gotten great battery life with my iPhone....

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I have beta 3 on my mini 4 and it is restarting by itself. Did anyone experienced this? On my iPhone is fine. I don’t know if to blame the hardware or the software. I did a restore from back-up, is the same

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I had beta 3 on my iPad Pro and even when it wasn’t running on the current iOS betas , it still is restarting occasionally

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
The info I’m giving may not give you exactly what trying to find out but it’s what I’ve seen and experienced

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for the answer. It never restarted until now that’s why I suspect the beta. Oh..well..I’ll wait for the final release and I’ll see then...

ab06deg1

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I think it’s pretty close. But I also may be wrong :) finally my weather widget is working. I also had problems on 11.2.5 on my phone out of the blue with iCloud music library and calls on other devices and batery draining (my usage time whas exactly as the stand-by time, even after restarts, reset setings and erase all). After all that 11.3 is the iOS i know and love.

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
That’s interesting you say that because my iCloud music library and some other third-party apps like Pokémon GO not to mention my phone calls have been draining my battery and I got my battery replaced for my iPhone 6 about a week and a half ago even when I was on 11.2.5 it still happens on the current beta of 11.3 I guess we’ll see what happens when they do release the final version

Bijutech1

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Just recently I’ve been having keyboard issues where it wasn’t typing properly and accurately it was even delaying the response time when trying to type and going back to correct whatever spelling got wrong even with autocorrect enabled and did it very slowly with third-party apps like iMore and my Messages app it’s very frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.