iOS 11.3 Developer Beta 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Fixed my audio pause issues when switching apps, and Prime Video is working again. I don't use Prime much so I didn't make the connection to the Beta breaking it, but the poster above got me to thinking and sure enough it works again on Beta 3.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We know. You never have an issue on any beta, ever. :p

I *rarely* experience issues with my devices or iOS, whether beta or not. I honestly do not. Then again, I don’t try everything that people may suggest. For example: Press the home button repeatedly 30 times and then watch it freeze the phone. Of course no one has suggested that. I was being facetious. Still, if it were suggested, i wouldn’t do it.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone listen to audio they recorded with Voice Memos over the phone's speakers? It only plays though the earspeaker. Clicking on the speaker button turns it blue and then it no longer toggles.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone listen to audio they recorded with Voice Memos over the phone's speakers? It only plays though the earspeaker. Clicking on the speaker button turns it blue and then it no longer toggles.

I just tried it and can confirm this.

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that when you are creating or editing a contact where you can label a phone number that the iPhone tag is now not an option?

And there is no longer a Custom label option as well.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that when you are creating or editing a contact where you can label a phone number that the iPhone tag is now not an option?

It’s just you. Both of those options are available for me.

Phill_UK

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

Both are still there...

cf82b998ff9736e54faadb9cae7f3b2f.jpg

REV3NTECH

Jan 25, 2018
Visit site
Re: iOS 11.3more info Developer Beta 3

If anybody, I’m on a 7+, has a problem with your device forgetting your wifi password, then telling you its incorrect when manually re-entering it, forget all your networks(2.4 and 5ghz), reset all networks in settings, reboot...then log back in manually. This was a problem back in ios 5.x for crying out loud.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Battery life has been great but to me still pretty buggy. To get a few things to work right I’ve had to do the work arounds posted in dev center release notes.

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I’m now having the iMessage error where after using camera the pic/video is not showing and the keyboard input disappears I have to close messages and reopen to send vid/pic or input anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner