Has anyone else noticed that when you tap your screen on the iPhone X, the text messages notification disappear yet all other notifications stay on the lock screen. When I unlock my iPhone X I see 5 missed texts. I wonder if it’s a bug or that’s just how it’s suppose to be
    02-12-2018 05:08 PM
    02-12-2018 07:12 PM
    All my text notifications have been there. That’s usually how I preview if I’m going to respond right away or not lol. I’m running Dev 11.3 beta 2
    02-17-2018 09:06 PM
    I have noticed the same on my iPhone 7plus. My messages will show on the lock screen when received, but then disappear after a little while without clearing or unlocking the phone. All other notifications seem to stay
    03-14-2018 01:03 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that when you tap your screen on the iPhone X, the text messages notification disappear yet all other notifications stay on the lock screen. When I unlock my iPhone X I see 5 missed texts. I wonder if it’s a bug or that’s just how it’s suppose to be
    Mine does that but I am wondering if cause the notifications also show on my Apple Watch but it does get annoying when u see missed text messages cause u didn’t get the notifications on the phone
    03-14-2018 01:17 PM
    Mine does that but I am wondering if cause the notifications also show on my Apple Watch but it does get annoying when u see missed text messages cause u didn’t get the notifications on the phone
    When this happens, do not dismiss the notification on the Apple Watch - just press the crown to return to a watch face. This will keep the notification on the iPhone. If you dismiss it from the watch, it will dismiss it from the iPhone as well.
    03-14-2018 01:25 PM
    I'll have to pay attention/try this. But I swear that they erase even when I don't check my watch or when I am not wearing my watch sometimes.
    When this happens, do not dismiss the notification on the Apple Watch - just press the crown to return to a watch face. This will keep the notification on the iPhone. If you dismiss it from the watch, it will dismiss it from the iPhone as well.
    03-14-2018 02:57 PM
    This issue has just popped up on my iPhone 8 (updated to 11.3). I never had this problem until 11.3 was installed. I do not have an Apple Watch or any other smart watch connected to the phone, but my Messages notifications disappear from the lock screen even if I haven't viewed them. I still have the unread count on the app icon, but I can no longer trust just glancing at the lock screen to see if I have any new messages and have to go to the home screen in order to be sure.
    03-30-2018 08:38 PM