IOS 11.3 Public Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
If I back up my iPhone 7 Plus to iTunes and then install this Beta, can I restore to 11.2.5 if I have issues?

I think only if you dont do a new backup of 11.3? I think though if you did this via iTunes, there is a way to select which backup you want, so perhaps there is a way to restore to an older iOS backup?

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I will do the backup prior to loading the 11.3 PB. I would think that, at the worst, I would have to restore the phone to new and then load the backup.

Any one else have any input?

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Thaks mattguy10! How are you liking the PB? Is it stable enought to use on my daily driver?

Very stable so far. Can’t speak for the 7 Plus as I have the X, but you should be ok. If I had your phone, I would go for it. When iOS 11.0 beta was released, I ran it on the 7 I had at the time and had no major issues.

KenV54

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I think my iCloud messaging is working, but I don’t get the new option on my MacOS 10.13.3 Messages app, under Preferences, Accounts, to enable or disable iCloud Messages for the Mac. On the other hand, I get the messages on my Mac as I did before iOS 11.3.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I think my iCloud messaging is working, but I don’t get the new option on my MacOS 10.13.3 Messages app, under Preferences, Accounts, to enable or disable iCloud Messages for the Mac. On the other hand, I get the messages on my Mac as I did before iOS 11.3.

Good to hear...I was having issues getting the texts on my iPad Pro after updating to the PB 1. However, I rebooted and it all seems to be working fine now. And I am receiving texts as I had been on my iMac on 10.3.3...or whatever is the latest update.

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
So far battery has been STELLAR in this beta...dare I say almost 10.3.3 levels..using on my iPhone 7.

Hoping this stays as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.