calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
ebe37244cf4ff1aa5e1af6be50f165d7.jpg

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 11.2.5 Developer Beta 6 Available

Beta 5 managed to “unlock” the green line syndrome on my buddies X...

Is there even a shot in hell this could correct that condition?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got off work and will install it when I get home. Thanks for the heads up, calebt ...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it’s installed on my iPhone X, and all is well. iOS is running quite smoothly...

Alex Rodriguez Jr.

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, Alex. I hadn’t noticed anything like that. It must not be consistent because I used the Apple Maps turn by turn feature via CarPlay not long ago without any issues. I’ll use it in the morning to guide me to work and see if I can replicate the issue. Thanks again.

You’re welcome. It’s wide spread enough that I’ve seen it on that board, on social media, and on other forums. I personally experience the issue. I’ve hesitated to replace the phone as many people seem to have the same issue with several replacements.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
You’re welcome. It’s wide spread enough that I’ve seen it on that board, on social media, and on other forums. I personally experience the issue. I’ve hesitated to replace the phone as many people seem to have the same issue with several replacements.

I don’t see any issues at all with gps. I use google maps for hours at a time almost daily.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I am not seeing any GPS issues either. I use turn by turn frequently. I will pay better attention, though seems to work fine. I don’t use Google, but I use Apple maps and Skobbler maps (GPS Nav App) that uses open source maps project data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711