Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    I frequently prefer to just read the voicemail transcription, as I can get the gist of it and know if I need to call back. I can't seem to find a setting to stop them from auto-playing. I'd also prefer the voicemail to be marked as read when I see the text, not when I've scrolled to the end of the message as that's always a pain since it's a fuzzy scroll. Any options for this? I'm on TMobile if that matters.

And an issue that will come up in the next few days, I do not, under any circumstances, want my phone doing the annoying fireworks display, complete with makes me want to drop the phone, buzzing. Is there a way to stop this without having to turn on reduce motion or something?

Edit: I just tested it, "reduce motion" doesn't work unless I leave it on forever anyways. I send myself a "Happy new year" with reduce motion, and no animations. I then left the message on for a few seconds, and backed out to my main message list. I then turned "reduce motion" off, and went back and it animated.
    Last edited by bobbob1016; 12-28-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    12-28-2017 09:02 AM
    Are you using Apple's Visual Voicemail, OR did you add a 3rd Party voicemail such as Youmail?
    01-04-2018 11:11 AM
    Are you using Apple's Visual Voicemail, OR did you add a 3rd Party voicemail such as Youmail?
    Built in. I saw youmail allowed it, but don't want to give them my VMs for something Apple shouldn't force.
    01-04-2018 12:06 PM
    As far as I know, the only way to avoid message effects is to turn on Reduce Motion and turn off Auto Play Message Effects in Settings / General / Accessibility / Reduce Motion.
    pkcable likes this.
    01-04-2018 04:23 PM