iOS 11.2.5 public beta 2 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Wow, wonder why they hold things back like that.

Agreements, licenses and deals.
In order for Apple to provide some features, companies, banks and other businesses must come to an agreement with Apple about financial stuff first.

As long as those talks aren’t concluded, Apple simply can’t enable some features for that country.

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have any issues with screenshots? Now when I take them, there’s no flash of the screen and it doesn’t show up in the bottom corner of the screen to edit and send. They’re in my camera roll, but I need to navigate to them.

mattguy10

Nov 1, 2017
Visit site
Does anyone have any issues with screenshots? Now when I take them, there’s no flash of the screen and it doesn’t show up in the bottom corner of the screen to edit and send. They’re in my camera roll, but I need to navigate to them.

No issues here. Did you try a reboot or hard reset?

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
No issues here. Did you try a reboot or hard reset?

Rebooting didn’t work. After the last update it’s fixed, though.

I’m finding it really frustrating, though, how the second I take a picture, it gets offloaded to the cloud and need to wait for it to download every time I want to use it somewhere.

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Rebooting didn’t work. After the last update it’s fixed, though.

I’m finding it really frustrating, though, how the second I take a picture, it gets offloaded to the cloud and need to wait for it to download every time I want to use it somewhere.

Also, I know this is a setting I can change, but I haven’t made any changes to it in ages and only over the past few weeks has it become an issue. It used to keep the picture downloaded for a while (don’t know how long, but at least a couple of hours I’d say), but now as soon as I navigate away from it and then go back to it, it has to download it again.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Also, I know this is a setting I can change, but I haven’t made any changes to it in ages and only over the past few weeks has it become an issue. It used to keep the picture downloaded for a while (don’t know how long, but at least a couple of hours I’d say), but now as soon as I navigate away from it and then go back to it, it has to download it again.

How much free storage do you have left on the iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR