Issues with App Store

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Not sure why everyone keeps talking about auto updates. The OP isn't talking about that. He's not seeing updates on his phone, but sees them on his iPad.
OP, Updates don't necessarily happen at the same time on all devices. Either give them time to show, or pull down to refresh.

Thank you. I’m not talking about auto update at all. I don’t get badge notifications for updates anymore. I have to manually pull to refresh in the App Store to manually see if I have any updates. It’s nothing major, it’s just frustrating

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thank you. I’m not talking about auto update at all. I don’t get badge notifications for updates anymore. I have to manually pull to refresh in the App Store to manually see if I have any updates. It’s nothing major, it’s just frustrating

My badges are slow to come as well. They do after a while if I don't check. But I don't have to pull down to refresh. When I open the app and tap on the updates tab, they pop right in.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My badges are slow to come as well. They do after a while if I don't check. But I don't have to pull down to refresh. When I open the app and tap on the updates tab, they pop right in.

I wish my App Store was like yours. I always have to refresh to see any new updates. It works on my iPad but not my phone. My iPad always has the badge say when an update is available

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal