iOS 11.1.1 official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully I never experienced that "i" bug. Nor did I experience the Siri bug. Everything was working wonderfully for me. Hopefully it continues. My phone is updating as I type.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Thankfully I never experienced that "i" bug. Nor did I experience the Siri bug. Everything was working wonderfully for me. Hopefully it continues. My phone is updating as I type.

I haven't experienced it personally either but seeing all of these twitter and instagram posts with the issue has been hard for my eyes to look at, haha.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I haven’t experienced the I bug or the Siri bug. My calculator has problems though.

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't use my phone calc unless I'm out & have no choice, other than that, doing the math in my head probably has better answers than the calculator at this point

ChrisLynham

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Oddly after installing 11.1.1 my car and phone have fallen out. I can no longer play audio through my car’s Bluetooth connection. Rebooting, repairing etc. make no difference.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Neither have I, thankfully nor could I replicate the problem.

T-Rob

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Nope still does it. Lol. 1+2+3=24.

Other then that the iPhone update on iTunes on the Mac was done in about 5 minutes tops. Went faster than usual.

I'm not so sure that the calculator thing is a bug. I just played with it a bit and noticed that after hitting 2, that the + didn't work initially and that is what caused it to come up with 24. I went back a couple of times and ensured the + worked (had to double click it a couple of times) and the math came out correct.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm not so sure that the calculator thing is a bug. I just played with it a bit and noticed that after hitting 2, that the + didn't work initially and that is what caused it to come up with 24. I went back a couple of times and ensured the + worked (had to double click it a couple of times) and the math came out correct.

It is a bug. For some reason, the app adds a small animation to each operator key, and the mistake is that it there is a short duration delay which keeps you from pressing the same operator key within that delay. As you noticed, if you enter "1 + 2 + 3" slowly, it will answer the appropriate 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.