Apple Pay Cash.....Have you set it up yet?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pay Cash.....Have you set it up yet?

Now that 11.2 is out but Apple Pay Cash is no where to found. some says is a Monday release well that makes no sense since beta users have it so why is it missing?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Now that 11.2 is out but Apple Pay Cash is no where to found. some says is a Monday release well that makes no sense since beta users have it so why is it missing?

I'm wondering the same thing. I thought I was loosing my mind when I wasn't able to locate it so it can be set up. I've read numerous articles on Flipboard that it's released with the iOS 11.2 update that came out today but no where to be found...makes no sense.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

iOS 11.2 wasn't supposed to be released until next week. It was rushed out this morning to fix the date bug in 11.1.2. Evidently Apple wasn't ready to turn on Apple Pay for the stable release of 11.2.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

Glad I am not losing my mind. I can’t find the Apple Pay cash icon in iMessage. Guess it wasn’t released yet. Funny that all the news sites are reporting the feature available without looking first.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

iOS 11.2 wasn't supposed to be released until next week. It was rushed out this morning to fix the date bug in 11.1.2. Evidently Apple wasn't ready to turn on Apple Pay for the stable release of 11.2.

I heard the same thing. Evidently Apple was planning to turn on Apple Pay when they released 11.2. Rumor is it will be turned on within the next couple of days.

J-Cam93

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site

Heard Apple started rolling it out today but so far I don’t see anything for setting it up yet on my phone. How about you guys ?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

No intention of using it at this time. Has nothing to do with trust, I just don't need it. If my son ever decides to get with the program and use an iPhone instead, then I more than likely will use it just to send him special occasion money.

Now that's a good idea!

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Heard Apple started rolling it out today but so far I don’t see anything for setting it up yet on my phone. How about you guys ?

Earlier today, I had the setting at the top of the page in my Wallet & Apple Pay settings. Two attempts to activate didn't work. Now there is no setting for Apple Pay Cash in those settings.

So, I'm still waiting.

taguluchi

May 18, 2012
Visit site

Earlier today, I had the setting at the top of the page in my Wallet & Apple Pay settings. Two attempts to activate didn't work. Now there is no setting for Apple Pay Cash in those settings.

So, I'm still waiting.

Same here

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

So, I'm still waiting.

Same... Still no Apple Pay showing for me.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

I have set it up and used it twice today. Works well and I am glad. Maybe I can get paid quicker.

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I’m on 11.2 but don’t see anywhere to set it up in settings. Guess I’ll just have to wait

J-Cam93

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site

I wonder if it’s rolling out to people who live on the east coast

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen