Apple Pay Cash.....Have you set it up yet?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As the title states, have you set up Pay Cash on your eligible device? If so, have you used it yet?

IMG_0017.JPG

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Pay Cash.....Have you set it up yet?

Yep have sent a couple bucks back and forth to my wife and helped a friend set theirs up, very easy to use.. Now if they can get Messages for iCloud to work all the iOS 11 promises will be fufilled.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

No intention of using it at this time. Has nothing to do with trust, I just don't need it. If my son ever decides to get with the program and use an iPhone instead, then I more than likely will use it just to send him special occasion money.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I set it up. I haven’t used it yet. I haven’t needed it yet. I’m looking forward to someone owing me money...

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

It's not available to me yet, since I don't run beta versions, but I'll likely install it and use it when it is available.

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site
Pay Cash.....Have you set it up yet?

How does it work? Do I have to give Apple my checking account info and then it directly gets my cash there? (If so, then I’m not doing that.) Is it like a prepaid bucket or something at Apple that I add dollars? (Perhaps, a bit more reasonable for me.)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Set it up and sent money back and forth with a friend. It is pretty cool. Even tried from the Watch and from the rMBP.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Set it up and have sent money back and forth, but my X closes the app when I try to add/withdraw money. iPad works ok. Weird.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Set it up and have sent money back and forth, but my X closes the app when I try to add/withdraw money. iPad works ok. Weird.

Beta support got back to me on my issue. Set the language to "English US" in settings vs "English" and it's fine. They suggested changing it from "English US" to "English Canada" and back but I just switched to the US variant and I'm now able to add/withdraw.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73