iOS 11 issue with AirPods??

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the jump to 11, I’ve been having fairly constant issues where my AirPods will often, but not always, default to my Apple Watch before working with my iPhone. Is there a way to disable this, or “prioritize” the iPhone to be first? Anyone else seeing this?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have had alllll sorts of issues with by brand new AirPods! I’m actually sitting in the Apple store for the second time in a week waiting for them to diagnose the issue.

To answer your question, yes my AirPods have defaulted to my watch and my iPad before my iPhone for no apparent reason. I’ve also had other weird issues with it. Really annoying.

See my other thread.
AirPod Woes

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...more.com/showthread.php?t=395762&share_type=t

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I have some issues where it disconnects and then it reconnects itself. But it seems fine now that I’m on 11.2 dev.

Ohhh that happened to me too. I’d be listening to music through the AirPods and then it’d suddenly start coming out of my phone speaker. And then go back to the AirPods. And then back to the speaker.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Ohhh that happened to me too. I’d be listening to music through the AirPods and then it’d suddenly start coming out of my phone speaker. And then go back to the AirPods. And then back to the speaker.

Mine would pause the song and even if I hit play again it would be rolling through but no sound

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine would pause the song and even if I hit play again it would be rolling through but no sound

That happened to me, too, but mine wild start and stop more often.

When I went on a run earlier this week it paused while connected to my Apple Watch and never started again, even though it appeared to be connected to the watch bc when I double tapped, it would invoke Siri.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro