iOS 11.2 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’ll be skipping this update until Friday when my X gets in. I have to turn my 7 Plus in to T-Mobile so it needs to be on official and I want to setup my X ASAP.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I’ll be skipping this update until Friday when my X gets in. I have to turn my 7 Plus in to T-Mobile so it needs to be on official and I want to setup my X ASAP.

That’s right. Good thinking. If your backup is on 11.2, then you need to update X before you can even set it up.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
It came back for me, I dfu'd with the ipsw, see if this helps, if it doesn't i'd need to go back to 11.1 or wait for public...

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else get the above prompts to update everytime they unlock their device? Before I factory reset...

To me it never came back until now, installed the profile from the link bellow, you might wanna delete your current profile and try this one...

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
To me it never came back until now, installed the profile from the link bellow, you might wanna delete your current profile and try this one...

I'd rather not have the forum for this sorta stuff, I found also a newer config file, that is .5kb larger than the 11.1 betas.. people can google search :) or wait for public beta.

Last edited:

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I'd rather not have the forum for this sorta stuff, I found also a newer config file, that is .5kb larger than the 11.1 betas.. people can google search :) or wait for public beta.

No problem, the fix did not work for long anyways... it came back this morning. Now I deleted the profile and let’s see what happens.

Oct 8, 2017
Visit site
Can you guys try muting the volume completely and then play music/a youtube video. I can still hear something on my 8+ from the speaker and ear piece. It’s very faint but it’s there!

EDIT: Full Instructions:
- Mute volume
- Plug in headphones and unmute volume (tested with adapter)
- Unplug headphones
- Make sure volume is still muted
- Play a song or youtube video and sound can still be heard

Red_Phx82

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
beee6b0f1253ab05fd2422ed4857d08d.jpg
anyone get it yet mine isn’t showing

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Ever since this morning, I’ve noticed that I don’t get pop ups when I’m in a app. If I lock my phone my notifications work like normal. Kind of strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR