Hi There:
    I am a DJ, and a recent owner of the 2nd gen iPad Pro. I am currently attempting at pushing its capabilities, especially with iOS 11 and its various multitasking features....and the Files app!

I get music promos from labels and industry professionals, where ultimately the files get downloaded to Files. I have been able to accomplish this, but now I'd like to get them moved into my Apple Music library without having to use iTunes on my computer. Some of those music files are gonna get played by my Traktor DJ for iPad software for mixes and my music podcast.

How can I accomplish getting the music from iCloud Sync to my Apple Music library, all on my iPad? I am open to ideas.

Thank you!
    10-24-2017 01:07 PM
    Traktor from Native instruments supports DropBox, you might want to try that. DJay Pro supports iCloud library, but you must download to your device first. I know Traktor supports audiobus, though not sure if any good DJ app does what you are looking for. The AudioShare app supports the Files app in iOS 11, but not Traktor or DJay Pro yet.

Hook for iPad is $13, but supports AudioCopy, which might work.

Maybe someone else has a solution.
    Last edited by scruffypig; 10-25-2017 at 08:57 AM.
    10-25-2017 08:42 AM
    How can I accomplish getting the music from iCloud Sync to my Apple Music library, all on my iPad? I am open to ideas.
    That would be awesome, wouldn't it? Plus, now that iTunes doesn't fully support ringtone syncing, it'd be nice to be able to do the same with self-made ringtones. Hopefully, Apple will get there.
    10-25-2017 09:33 AM