iOS 11.1 Public Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I checked about an hour ago and Public Beta 5 is available for download. Got it and it was a 36.5 MB dowload. Checking it out now.

Sorry, I messed up on the title...should have been iOS 11.1 Public Beta 5

Last edited:

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I checked about an hour ago and Public Beta 5 is available for download. Got it and it was a 36.5 MB dowload. Checking it out now.

Sorry, I messed up on the title...should have been iOS 11.1 Public Beta 5

Mine was 36.5MB as well coming from B4.

I’ve noticed a HUGE difference in battery (for the better) since disabling background app refresh, almost as good as iOS 10.3.3, though still a bit shorter but much more useable.

Miguel Ruvalcaba

Oct 25, 2017
Visit site
I’ve noticed a weird lag when unlocking my phone via passcode :/ the animation begins then it stutters and unlocks. It’s nothing worth complaining too much about but it is a problem I am having. This does not happen when I use Touch ID or when I have the passcode off. My device is an iPhone 6

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Airpods don't seem to pause when one is removed under beta 5. they had been working fine with beta 4 and prior.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Of course I’ve rebooted it ... multiple times ...

Hold down the power button until you see the Slide To Power Off thingie.
Now hold down the home button until it disappears.
This will clear your cache and hopefully make your device less laggy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone help me with predicting typing my iOS keyboard is not predicting my emojis

Try disabling and then re-enabling the feature. If that doesn’t work, you may have to reset it and start from scratch with it learning your typing habits all over again.

SparkySparky

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
Hey thanks so much for your reply , had to reset the iPhone fully no biggie as I only keep basic stuff on my 8 plus and Apple Music is stored on the cloud

Try disabling and then re-enabling the feature. If that doesn’t work, you may have to reset it and start from scratch with it learning your typing habits all over again.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I had that problem in beta 4 syncing would pause and continue until I plugged in my charger but beta 5 it’s better now syncs perfectly

I turned off iCloud Photo library and painstakingly deleted all the photos from my phone. I turned it back on again and within a day or so, everything synced and it seems to be working okay now.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
My iPhone 6s was crashing and blacking out. Then it just got too laggy. I backed up to icloud and reset my phone starting from scratch. Working much better now. But I still get some lag with this last beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711