iOS 11.1 Dev Beta 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I freaking always forget to take a screenshot prior, but I might have gained more available storage? Or my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
It’s not really a guess, it was a full size download, the build number is a GM length build number, and the feedback app was removed. These things always happen when it’s GM. I expect official rollout on Tuesday.

Cool, I agree that since it was a full sized download, and the feedback app was removed, I would think that this will be the GM. And credit to you for pointing out that the build number is a GM length. I didn't catch that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although it’s a large file, I’m grateful that Apple is continuing to push out these updates.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been waiting for 11.1. Do you think this will be the GM?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the final iOS 11.1 beta version, but being that the iPhone X goes on sale this coming Friday and then starts shipping a week after that, there’s definitely time for another beta build.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the final iOS 11.1 beta version, but being that the iPhone X goes on sale this coming Friday and then starts shipping a week after that, there’s definitely time for another beta build.

A lot of speculation why this could be the final beta, including file size of the beta, the version number and the fact that the feedback app is missing. We'll see.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A lot of speculation why this could be the final beta, including file size of the beta, the version number and the fact that the feedback app is missing. We'll see.

No doubt. When I initially saw the file size, I immediately assumed it was the final beta, and it probably is.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I still have the feedback app and battery life is awful. Likely it’s not the final.

While I’m not sure why some people still have the feedback app, many such as myself do not. It was a full iOS update size and the version name is short like a GM. Only GM’s have short version names, this one is 15B92, beta version names are much longer. With the exception of some people still having the feedback app, everything points to a GM. Especially this close to iPhone X pre sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro