Why did Apple decide to add huge left-aligned title text within each app only to have it shrink and centered if the user scrolls? After the scrolling occurs the title text goes right back to where it has always been. Seems pointless and takes up more screen real estate. Does anyone think this serves a purpose?
    Hmm, I've no idea. I don't really notice it to be honest.

Why have the huge app bar inside the Messages app, are people sharing GIFs and apps more than writing actual text messages?
    Depends. Currently I am in a constant group chat with roughly 10 to 15 other people. Using gifs and playing with things on that bar is pretty common for us.

Side note: Does anyone actually use the voice recording within Messages? I've tried it immediately after its release, but have never used it again, not on purpose anyway.
    I do. There is absolutely nothing in this world that can make your day brighter than hearing the words I Love You when a phone call is not possible. I have childhood friends that go back more than 40 years, and being able to hear them can sometimes be the difference between having a bad day or a good day. Sometimes you just don't feel like talking over the phone.

Anyone else have any other "why would Apple do this" questions?
    My biggest complaint is that Apple has never added a "Mute" icon to the top bar by the battery when you flip the Mute switch on the side of the phone. It just baffles me that it doesn't exist.
    10-15-2017 04:06 PM
    Not using. Was 12%. Now 3%. Go figure
    Have you taken photos using the flash? That might do it.
    10-15-2017 06:12 PM
    Haven’t taken pics lately
    10-15-2017 07:48 PM
28 12