iOS 11.1 Dev Beta 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I’ve been on the phone a few times today, and been using my phone a bit, it seems battery life is about the same. My initial hopes have been dashed.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I’m keeping more apps closed than usual and adjust my permissions and since then battery life has seemed to be improved. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I have not had any issues with camera before on my 7Plus.

But the other day I had to enable screen lock on my mothers iPhone 6s because of the screen rotation bug.
I hope it will get fixed soon for her, because I don’t want to completely reset and restore her device as new.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I have not had any issues with camera before on my 7Plus.

But the other day I had to enable screen lock on my mothers iPhone 6s because of the screen rotation bug.
I hope it will get fixed soon for her, because I don’t want to completely reset and restore her device as new.

It's when on the lockscreen slide to left shortcut to get into the camera app. Try rotating to landscape. The entire camera app will do a funky resizing/snap to landscape. Only occurs/happens when there's no apps in App/multitask switcher window, but if there's an app running in the App/multitask switcher window; rotating to landscape, the camera display/window/viewr will rotate, as it should/seamless from portrait to landscape not with a snap to your iPhone display screen size.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's when on the lockscreen slide to left shortcut to get into the camera app. Try rotating to landscape. The entire camera app will do a funky resizing/snap to landscape. Only occurs/happens when there's no apps in App/multitask switcher window, but if there's an app running in the App/multitask switcher window; rotating to landscape, the camera display/window/viewr will rotate, as it should/seamless from portrait to landscape not with a snap to your iPhone display screen size.

I cleared out my apps for you, saw no issue in the camera app. From lock screen, and rotated to landscape.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok, beta 2 is buggier than beta 1 for me. I’m having issues with connecting to wifi for wifi calling. I get a lot of message didn’t send while I’m on wifi. I still see the rotation issue when I unlock my phone. And now, when I download and install app updates the icons flash between 2 app icons.

prestigiouswireless

Sep 30, 2017
Visit site
Ok, beta 2 is buggier than beta 1 for me. I’m having issues with connecting to wifi for wifi calling. I get a lot of message didn’t send while I’m on wifi. I still see the rotation issue when I unlock my phone. And now, when I download and install app updates the icons flash between 2 app icons.

Yeah I keep noticing that for WiFi and hotspot too

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just installed iOS 11 Dev Beta 2. The installing went well and everything appears to be functioning normally. We’ll see how it goes throughout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox