Official Release iOS 11.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: iOS 11.0.2 out

Fast on the heels of 11.0.1. Seems very un-Applelike (at least in my admittedly very limited experience) to release updates so close together. Must be some pretty glaring bugs, or issues on the new phones.

I see the change log says it "Fixes an issue where crackling sounds may occur during calls for a small number of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices."

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 11.0.2 out

Fast on the heels of 11.0.1. Seems very un-Applelike (at least in my admittedly very limited experience) to release updates so close together. Must be some pretty glaring bugs, or issues on the new phones.

I see the change log says it "Fixes an issue where crackling sounds may occur during calls for a small number of iPhone 8 and 8 Plus devices."

Well seeing as the speaker issue is pretty glaring I would say that is why. But I am sure we will see many of these updates the next few months.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dang, I’m behind. I was so busy today to where I didn’t even think to check for an update. Thanks to the OP for letting us know...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Dang, I’m behind. I was so busy today to where I didn’t even think to check for an update. Thanks to the OP for letting us know...

Same here D....I just did an OTA to "get'er done" I'll hook up to iTunes tomorrow and do a fresh install.

I'm not one to complain about battery, but I do hope this brings improvement. I did notice an improvement going from .0 to .1 so hopefully .2 will be a tad better as well, but I'm not about to start turning stuff off I use daily just to conserve.
(10.3.3 had awesome battery life)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Same here D....I just did an OTA to "get'er done" I'll hook up to iTunes tomorrow and do a fresh install.

I'm not one to complain about battery, but I do hope this brings improvement. I did notice an improvement going from .0 to .1 so hopefully .2 will be a tad better as well, but I'm not about to start turning stuff off I use daily just to conserve.
(10.3.3 had awesome battery life)

I hear ya, and I don’t blame you. Thankfully, battery life with my iPhone 8 has been great, but not to the degree of the iPhone 7 Plus I had. Still, as long as I can continue to go from about 7 A.M. to bed time on a single charge, it’s all good because I typically charge overnight.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I can’t figure out how the wifi (on control center) actually work. Previously (first time I updated to ios 11, it will automatically connect to my home’s wifi if I turn off the wifi at office. But now it seems like to back to previous os behaviour (that we can actually turn off the wifi from control center). Anyone can confirm this ?

Also, In some app (whatsapp and facebook), the keyboard is so lagging, and at facebook, when i switch to emoticon keyboard, the keyboard windows is blocking my typing space. Anyone experience this as well ?

Thx

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
24 hours in and my battery is probably about 10% better off at this point of the the day than when on 11.0.1 - But only time will tell - It's probably just me.

Not noticing any lags

re WIFI from the control centre - Same as it always has been on iOS 11 for me - Disconnects from current connection but still keeps WIFI turned on

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
I can’t figure out how the wifi (on control center) actually work. Previously (first time I updated to ios 11, it will automatically connect to my home’s wifi if I turn off the wifi at office. But now it seems like to back to previous os behaviour (that we can actually turn off the wifi from control center). Anyone can confirm this ?

Thx

Here's why... middle of second paragraph.

https://www.imore.com/why-your-iphone-and-ipad-dont-fully-disconnect-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-ios-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods