Iphone 7+ turns on by it's self!!

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm not a happy camper. I have a note 8 and a iPhone 7+ I use and the iPhone since I updated to the iOS 11 has been turning on on it's own. Also it keeps connecting to wifi every 2-10 mins. Anyone else?

Soreloser

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
If their update messed up the phone then they need to fix it. Sounds like it could be a hardware issue that is triggered by the software update.

It doesn't happen on mine if that is any help. iOS 11.0.1

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Ok I'm not a happy camper. I have a note 8 and a iPhone 7+ I use and the iPhone since I updated to the iOS 11 has been turning on on it's own.

Do you mean that you have the iPhone fully powered off, or do you mean that the display is sleeping and it powers on without you raising the phone or pressing the sleep/wake button? (By raising the phone, I also mean that you have the "raise to wake" setting turned on.)

I've seen that happen on my iPhone when I receive a notification, but it's been going on far, far longer than iOS 11.

Also it keeps connecting to wifi every 2-10 mins. Anyone else?

I'm sure that you've read that the control panel no longer turns off the WiFi radio when you click on an icon. You have go to settings / wifi if you want to turn off the radio now with iOS 11.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh