Hey all - is anyone else experiencing connectivity issues? Last night my phone wouldn't work unless it was on Wifi. This morning, the same problem persisted until about 7:30 (RIGHT before I left for work). I got a flood of notifications and everything seemed to be ok. Just got home and I'm running into the same issue. I've NEVER had issues with Verizon service in my house until these past couple of days. HELP
    09-27-2017 08:43 PM
    Nope. But something like this happened to me last January on iOS 10. Going to the Verizon store and getting a new sim for the phone fixed the problem for me.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-27-2017 10:06 PM
    I agree with doogald. Take it to a Verizon store and get a new SIM card. You can also try resetting the network settings.
    09-27-2017 10:09 PM
    I was having an issue, as well!! Verizon did a carrier update, the other day, and it seemed to fix the issue. I’m assuming something in iOS 11 broke the connection.
    10-01-2017 10:00 AM
    I did notice Verizon push out a carrier update about a week ago?
    10-01-2017 11:14 AM
    I did notice Verizon push out a carrier update about a week ago?
    My latest carrier update came with iOS 11, and I didn't download it until several days later, when I was prompted to after checking my settings / about. Either way, my Verizon phone worked fine with voice and data before the carrier update with iOS 11. As I said earlier, I had a similar issue early this year after returning from an international trip (which I think had nothing to do with the problem) with my iPhone connecting to Verizon (which was a pain as I was unable to communicate with anybody until I arrived home, as WiFi was fine). I tried just about everything, but it didn't work until I went into a Verizon store and asked them to see if replacing the SIM would work - which solved the problem. Except for your time, it's free, and I'd actually do that before resetting network settings, which is a pain as it forgets all of your WiFi passphrases.

But, sure, try the carrier update first to see if that's it. Settings / General / About, and, if there is a carrier update, it will prompt you.
    10-01-2017 11:22 AM