iOS 11.1 Dev Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilwillie

May 4, 2017
Visit site
I was about to sign up for the beta program after 11.0 came out, but 11.0.1 took care of most of the stuff that was annoying me.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Horrible battery life, I'm the kind of person who never bothered about battery life before since my phone is charged multiple times during the day while I commute, reading in bed or using personal hotspot via USB. But this time the impossible happed, I drained my battery while going out for lunch. Not sure what is wrong with this update but it's the first time I run out of battery in a loooooong time. Battery Usage indicator shows correctly the most used apps but for some reason battery seams to drain twice as fast.
Iphone 7+

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Horrible battery life, I'm the kind of person who never bothered about battery life before since my phone is charged multiple times during the day while I commute, reading in bed or using personal hotspot via USB. But this time the impossible happed, I drained my battery while going out for lunch. Not sure what is wrong with this update but it's the first time I run out of battery in a loooooong time. Battery Usage indicator shows correctly the most used apps but for some reason battery seams to drain twice as fast.
Iphone 7+

a restore as new might be in-order. sucks, but might do the trick.

I feel we're back in the old iOS days where you had to do a fresh install, on almost all updates or after a while.

syx6sic

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
6abd2ed36ba2bd9121fc1d5bf1fecd4d.png

When doing reach ability it over laps now

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I've had 5 times my whole phone froze, 9 times I got stuck in landscape mode, 13 times I clicked an app and it wouldn't work, probably 15+ app crashes. But Bluetooth is spectacular. I've had to hard reset my phone 6 times today.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had 5 times my whole phone froze, 9 times I got stuck in landscape mode, 13 times I clicked an app and it wouldn't work, probably 15+ app crashes. But Bluetooth is spectacular. I've had to hard reset my phone 6 times today.

Wow...That’s crazy. Hopefully, things will improve for you soon.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site

I’m also getting a ton of app crashes with this beta. I’ve also noticed that pulling up the control center while in landscape mode will cause the entire system to crash. Happened to me a few times while watching a YouTube video in landscape.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So far I get a crash when using YouTube and some times when opening the messages app my keyboard will display but without a typing area.

Luiz Brunner

May 23, 2015
Visit site
A few days later after going thru the hassle of a DFU installation back to iOS 11.0.2, I can say that my battery life is back to what I call “awesome”. Yes, it’s a pain to reinstall all the apps, buy the battery drain was driving me nuts, plus toping up multiple times a day and running hot all the time felt like it would damage the battery eventually.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
A few days later after going thru the hassle of a DFU installation back to iOS 11.0.2, I can say that my battery life is back to what I call “awesome”. Yes, it’s a pain to reinstall all the apps, buy the battery drain was driving me nuts, plus toping up multiple times a day and running hot all the time felt like it would damage the battery eventually.

Yea, it is a pain. Glad it worked out for you. Same way here. back to "Awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner