Official Release: iOS 11.0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I couldn’t agree more but I feel like some people are looking for major improvements and new features and this obviously more of a service release to squash a few bugs.

So far, this is a major improvement for me so I'm cheering lol. iOS 11 was rough on my phone lol.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know. Both you and D never have any issues.

Lol
There are undoubtedly some inconveniences I won’t deny, but they don’t bug me that much to call them an issue or bug. Maybe my perception of a bug is inherently different than what you guys experience.

Ps: I do have a bug with my Watch series 0: it doesn’t sync my time zone from the iPhone to the Watch. I’m on vacation from Amsterdam to Istanbul and my Watch is still stuck to Amsterdam, causing a 1 hour difference on the Watch. I’m doing a restore on the Watch as we speak. I waited a week for it to resolve itself but apparently I have to intervene personally.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Lol
There are undoubtedly some inconveniences I won’t deny, but they don’t bug me that much to call them an issue or bug. Maybe my perception of a bug is inherently different than what you guys experience.

Ps: I do have a bug with my Watch series 0: it doesn’t sync my time zone from the iPhone to the Watch. I’m on vacation from Amsterdam to Istanbul and my Watch is still stuck to Amsterdam, causing a 1 hour difference on the Watch. I’m doing a restore on the Watch as we speak. I waited a week for it to resolve itself but apparently I have to intervene personally.

My biggest issues during iOS 11 betas was horrible battery and a ton of lag. Most lag is gone now. I just get a little here and there. And battery is getting there. I’ve done the betas since OS 4 and I don’t ever remember it being so bad. But then that’s probably why we had the most betas ever. Just glad to see they are working on it.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I’m actually liking 11.0.1 less than 11.0. I am having an issue with my phone not being able to connect with my car via USB now. Anyone else having a problem?

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
It is smoother than 11.0 for me for sure, and it doesn't hang when trying to share things like 11.0 did. Good update so far. Still telling my wife to hold off for a little while. She isn't as tolerant of issues as I am.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure if I'm imagining it or just seeing an optical illusion that was always there but since the update various icons like Google Inbox, Messages, Tapatalk, Safari, and others that have white on them the white seems yellowish. If I go into an app that has a lot of white in it I don't notice it there. I've played with the brightness and night shift is currently disabled (I know what the night shift effect looks like). I just didn't remember them looking like that in 11.0 or 10.3.3 and I sort of noticed it right after the reboot after 11.0.1 installed. I know when you placed colors next to each other it can make each look different so maybe I'm just seeing an optical illusion and never noticed it before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods