In iOS 10, I'd often listen to two or three podcasts at bedtime, from creator. I'd pick one, select a time from the Sleep Timer, and start.

That podcast and others would play as my set time constraint would allow.

Now it appears I can only play one podcasts at a time and have to manually select subsequent podcasts individually.

The new UI is unnecessarily busy and confusing. So it's possible that I'm missing something.

Is there a way I can play two or three (or more) in a row without any further intervention?
    09-23-2017 02:09 PM
    In iOS 10, I'd often listen to two or three podcasts at bedtime, from creator. I'd pick one, select a time from the Sleep Timer, and start.

That podcast and others would play as my set time constraint would allow.

Now it appears I can only play one podcasts at a time and have to manually select subsequent podcasts individually.

The new UI is unnecessarily busy and confusing. So it's possible that I'm missing something.

Is there a way I can play two or three (or more) in a row without any further intervention?
    Force touch/long press the episode and choose play next or play later. Play later will set the order they play after the episode you chose to play next
    09-23-2017 03:31 PM