Podcasts in iOS 11

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
In iOS 10, I'd often listen to two or three podcasts at bedtime, from creator. I'd pick one, select a time from the Sleep Timer, and start.

That podcast and others would play as my set time constraint would allow.

Now it appears I can only play one podcasts at a time and have to manually select subsequent podcasts individually.

The new UI is unnecessarily busy and confusing. So it's possible that I'm missing something.

Is there a way I can play two or three (or more) in a row without any further intervention?

chefjayhawk

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
In iOS 10, I'd often listen to two or three podcasts at bedtime, from creator. I'd pick one, select a time from the Sleep Timer, and start.

That podcast and others would play as my set time constraint would allow.

Now it appears I can only play one podcasts at a time and have to manually select subsequent podcasts individually.

The new UI is unnecessarily busy and confusing. So it's possible that I'm missing something.

Is there a way I can play two or three (or more) in a row without any further intervention?

Force touch/long press the episode and choose play next or play later. Play later will set the order they play after the episode you chose to play next

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods