How is everyone finding IOS 11

naddy6969

May 29, 2017
Visit site
Everything will be fixed in few more weeks, with 11.0.5 or so. That's when I will get around to installing it, on an iPhone 6s Plus and 3 iPads.

Maybe.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Everything will be fixed in few more weeks, with 11.0.5 or so. That's when I will get around to installing it, on an iPhone 6s Plus and 3 iPads.

Maybe.

Same here. I have had nothing but issues with any variant of 11. I went back to 10.3.3 a few days after the official release on Sept 19th.

Zero regrets.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I’m having 2 problems. Battery drain, and my notification badges aren’t going away after I check them. My email ones sit there for hours after checking them, and my iMessage ones stick around for about 10 mins. Other than that I’m pretty good with the update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m having 2 problems. Battery drain, and my notification badges aren’t going away after I check them. My email ones sit there for hours after checking them, and my iMessage ones stick around for about 10 mins. Other than that I’m pretty good with the update.

Start with rebooting your device. If that doesn’t solve the problem, reset all settings. If that doesn’t help, restore as new via iTunes.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Aparts from battery drained, some keyboard issues, and the “the cannot work” “always on wifi”, i’m having few other problems. I wonder if anyone can confirm to have these problems as well (ipad air, latest os)

1. Apple music app has ugly seperate line between search menu and music playing menu (at the bottom, pls ignore the red arrow I drew)

3ff055db72cd23c908356b8fba3926f6.jpg

2. When I want to edit my screen capture, some screen was blocked by the editing menu. Don’t know if this is bug as well, or I’m not aware of the correct way to edit in full screen

8eeff696508002116efebae61ccb06d1.jpg

3. While I’m scrolling through the apple music, it’s sluggish (see below screen recording)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzcIGNLpeZOhMkt3RVlEMWlMbVU

4. I’m using iphone 5 (as my personal phone , mostly for banking passcode - latest os), iphone 7 (for my work phone - latest os) and macbook air (high sierra). I do a lot of internet banking transfer in some ocassion, and before ios 11 and high sierra, the passcode from my banking (which sent to my iphone 5), has done very well and quick to fwd to my macbook air or iphone 7’s imessage, but now, it needs almost 5 minutes to fwd the message, sometimes even not forwarded. This is very annoying.

4. Can anyone help me how to make a video link from our icloud ? I cannot figure it out and finally i use google drive

Thx

Last edited:

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Anyone noticing an issues with thapp people album not recognizing more than a curtain number of faces I’m your devices. I am and it’s annoying l

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone noticing an issues with thapp people album not recognizing more than a curtain number of faces I’m your devices. I am and it’s annoying l

The People album worked a little different, indexing all faces beforehand, and you had to just name them..

Now only named faces appear and you have to review every one of your photos for faces.

Inconvenient, but not unworkable.

iDrizzy01

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Overall it's nice but buggy as hell. Battery stats(app by app battery usage) not showing on my phone. I'm running iOS11.0.2. Anyone experiencing same?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Overall it's nice but buggy as hell. Battery stats(app by app battery usage) not showing on my phone. I'm running iOS11.0.2. Anyone experiencing same?

Running well on my end. As for the battery stats, have you recently rebooted your device after the battery was fully charged? If so, that’s probably the reason the batt stats aren’t displaying.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Oh ok. So how will Unamed faces appear. I thought it does it like before and then name them after

How do you put un named faces in the people album

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh ok. So how will Unamed faces appear. I thought it does it like before and then name them after

How do you put un named faces in the people album

By going through photos with faces one by one.
I swipe them up a little to see if it detects a face. If so, and if not already named, I name it.

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
when yOu say go through photos one by one do you mean go through photos in the people album and name them or go through the moments view

Thanks

iDrizzy01

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Running well on my end. As for the battery stats, have you recently rebooted your device after the battery was fully charged? If so, that’s probably the reason the batt stats aren’t displaying.

I have done that, still not showing my battery stat. I don't understand.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro