Just noticed a little "chime" when the battery became FULL on iPad Air.

Nice touch.
    I thought it was just my sibling’s iPhone 6.
    It make this sound whenever it’s 100% charged.
    09-25-2017 02:47 AM
    I thought it was just my sibling’s iPhone 6.
    It make this sound whenever it’s 100% charged.
    I don't think I've ever heard it before. I was even trying "Full Battery Alert" apps and none of them were any good.

The Battery Doctor app came close to being perfect but it doesn't always alert when full despite keeping the app open and running in the background when charging, as they suggest.
    09-25-2017 02:49 AM
    My phone always gets so hot its burns my hand
    09-25-2017 06:13 PM
    same as me it happens time to time.
    09-25-2017 06:13 PM
    I’ve enjoyed it from Day 1, to be quite honest....
    Glad to hear that it is working for you but I sometimes feel you guys who are admin / moderators exaggerate things a bit. All people are complaining battery drain, heating issues, smooth UI but luckily it always work like a butter for you guys.

Would you please share your tips and tricks on how to download, instal and work with new OS.

Thank you
    09-26-2017 04:35 AM
    Animations makes it slower.
    And it seems like most apps have not be optimised for iOS 11 yet.
    09-26-2017 04:36 AM
    Glad to hear that it is working for you but I sometimes feel you guys who are admin / moderators exaggerate things a bit. All people are complaining battery drain, heating issues, smooth UI but luckily it always work like a butter for you guys.

Would you please share your tips and tricks on how to download, instal and work with new OS.

Thank you
    When I say that I have little to no issues with my iPhone, that is exactly what I mean. Just because I’m this or that here at iMore don’t mean a thing. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Period. I’ve maintained for “years” that I attribute my lack of problems with my device to restoring it as new a few times throughout the year. In addition, I go through every setting therein and make changes suitable for me, and I try not to keep seldom used apps installed on my device. There you have it - the secret to ‘my’ iPhone success....

Oh, and regarding battery life, I’ve always had great battery life on ALL of the iPhones I’ve used over the years, but I’ve noticed with my iPhone 8 that although I can go a full day on a single charge, I don’t have as much remaining battery life as I did with my iPhone 7 Plus. At bedtime last night, I was down to like 30%.
    09-26-2017 05:14 AM
    When I say that I have little to no issues with my iPhone, that is exactly what I mean. Just because I’m this or that here at iMore don’t mean a thing. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Period. I’ve maintained for “years” that I attribute my lack of problems with my device to restoring it as new a few times throughout the year. In addition, I go through every setting therein and make changes suitable for me, and I try not to keep seldom used apps installed on my device. There you have it - the secret to ‘my’ iPhone success....

Oh, and regarding battery life, I’ve always had great battery life on ALL of the iPhones I’ve used over the years, but I’ve noticed with my iPhone 8 that although I can go a full day on a single charge, I don’t have as much remaining battery life as I did with my iPhone 7 Plus. At bedtime last night, I was down to like 30%.
    Thanks for the detailed reply and I know you guys understand system and ios very well. But I would live to hear from you as well that how can we benefit too with the tips and tricks.

Thanks for writing back and I hope you wouldn’t have minded my previous post.
    09-26-2017 06:13 AM
    Thanks for the detailed reply and I know you guys understand system and ios very well. But I would live to hear from you as well that how can we benefit too with the tips and tricks.

Thanks for writing back and I hope you wouldn’t have minded my previous post.
    Like with any tip and trick, the outcome is a better user experience, and no, I didn’t mind your previous post...
    09-26-2017 11:51 AM
    Today’s iOS 11.0.1 update fixed my scrolling issues!!! Now, I am a very happy Camper! 😎
    09-27-2017 01:55 AM
    Hey JustMe, here are some of the comments for ios 11.0.1 issues people are having. Many have complained about a weird orientation screen lock glitch where the screen turns sideways on its own. But supposedly the battery is better, as well as a camera fix but there is still a little lag on 3D Touch opening options for apps

09-27-2017 06:45 PM
    Some of the applications that I like no longer work. Other than that 11 is fine.

Also there is this round swirly wheel looking thing that never stops turning. Located in the top left of the screen.
    09-28-2017 12:11 AM
    No issues on my 6s that I can think of. It's on par with other releases (except the one that disabled cellular lol).
    09-28-2017 04:45 AM
    Not a big fan of the new setup for the podcast app. Would prefer if it played them consecutively like it did before. Otherwise, it's good.
    09-29-2017 08:16 PM
    The people album seems to have only picked up 17 faces even though I havmuch more for hatever reason it won’t allow me to manually find the feeds like before hand anyone else noticing this issue with the people album
    10-01-2017 09:14 PM
    Everything will be fixed in few more weeks, with 11.0.5 or so. That's when I will get around to installing it, on an iPhone 6s Plus and 3 iPads.

Maybe.
    10-03-2017 09:46 PM
    Everything will be fixed in few more weeks, with 11.0.5 or so. That's when I will get around to installing it, on an iPhone 6s Plus and 3 iPads.

Maybe.
    11.1 is in beta now. It should be available soon.
    10-03-2017 10:26 PM
    11.1 is in beta now. It should be available soon.
    I’m going to guess the end of this month since it’s just at beta 1. I doubt we’ll see a ton of betas.
    10-03-2017 10:32 PM

Maybe.
    Same here. I have had nothing but issues with any variant of 11. I went back to 10.3.3 a few days after the official release on Sept 19th.

Zero regrets.
    10-04-2017 11:30 AM
    I’m having 2 problems. Battery drain, and my notification badges aren’t going away after I check them. My email ones sit there for hours after checking them, and my iMessage ones stick around for about 10 mins. Other than that I’m pretty good with the update.
    10-04-2017 11:48 AM
    I’m having 2 problems. Battery drain, and my notification badges aren’t going away after I check them. My email ones sit there for hours after checking them, and my iMessage ones stick around for about 10 mins. Other than that I’m pretty good with the update.
    Start with rebooting your device. If that doesn’t solve the problem, reset all settings. If that doesn’t help, restore as new via iTunes.
    rayporsche likes this.
    10-04-2017 11:57 AM
    Aparts from battery drained, some keyboard issues, and the “the cannot work” “always on wifi”, i’m having few other problems. I wonder if anyone can confirm to have these problems as well (ipad air, latest os)

1. Apple music app has ugly seperate line between search menu and music playing menu (at the bottom, pls ignore the red arrow I drew)

2. When I want to edit my screen capture, some screen was blocked by the editing menu. Don’t know if this is bug as well, or I’m not aware of the correct way to edit in full screen

3. While I’m scrolling through the apple music, it’s sluggish (see below screen recording)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...kt3RVlEMWlMbVU

4. I’m using iphone 5 (as my personal phone , mostly for banking passcode - latest os), iphone 7 (for my work phone - latest os) and macbook air (high sierra). I do a lot of internet banking transfer in some ocassion, and before ios 11 and high sierra, the passcode from my banking (which sent to my iphone 5), has done very well and quick to fwd to my macbook air or iphone 7’s imessage, but now, it needs almost 5 minutes to fwd the message, sometimes even not forwarded. This is very annoying.

4. Can anyone help me how to make a video link from our icloud ? I cannot figure it out and finally i use google drive

Thx
    Last edited by Hendri Hendri; 10-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.
    10-06-2017 11:29 AM
    Anyone noticing an issues with thapp people album not recognizing more than a curtain number of faces I’m your devices. I am and it’s annoying l
    10-06-2017 10:07 PM
    Anyone noticing an issues with thapp people album not recognizing more than a curtain number of faces I’m your devices. I am and it’s annoying l
    I am not experiencing such issues.
    10-07-2017 06:29 AM
    Thanks anyway perhaps it’s just my devices otherwise I’m loving iOS 11
    10-07-2017 07:02 AM
60 123