I made this a Q&A AND non network specific since the "solution" seems to have worked for both a Verizon AND an AT&T person.
    09-26-2017 03:09 PM
    I made this a Q&A AND non network specific since the "solution" seems to have worked for both a Verizon AND an AT&T person.
    Well, the "solution" sure hasn't worked for THIS Verizon person. I just loaded the iOS 11.01 update...and it still doesn't work.
    09-26-2017 06:19 PM
    “I had the same problem. I am with AT&T and have an iPhone 6s, so that may make a difference. I typically turn Suri functions off because it drains the battery. After upgrading to IOS 11 I tried everything that I saw on the forums such as: Airplane mode on/off, reset, reset of ntwk settings. None of these worked. The key I found is to go to Settings> Suri & Search >turn on "Press Home for Siri". Then do a reset (hold home button and on/off button at the same time for 10 seconds). Once I did this, the visual voice mail worked again for me.

BTW, I went back in to the Siri & Search and turned that funtion off again. Visual voice mail still works...........Hope this helps you.“

Thank you! I had the same problem. I have come to depend on visual voicemail and was worried . I also had Siri turned off, and I turned it on and reset as you described, and my visual voicemail is back! Now I am going to turn Siri back off. I opened an account here just so I could reply and thank you. Best answer!
    10-06-2017 05:33 PM
    Thank you Shultgre! I had the same problem. I have come to depend on visual voicemail and was worried . I also had Siri turned off, and I turned it on and reset as you described, and my visual voicemail is back! Now I am going to turn Siri back off. I opened an account here just so I could reply and thank you. Best answer!
    10-06-2017 05:37 PM
    Sprint 6s - same problem. Never had Siri off tho. Turned off and back on, hard reset and I think working now. This site has really saved me. Thank you all
    Sherry_B likes this.
    10-25-2017 09:13 AM
    I had the same issue no visual voicemail but I’m on sprint, did carrier update resets, everything, all I had was “tap to call voicemail” went into Siri and search (I already had tap home for search on; so I turned off, than toggled airplane mode off and on” and all my voicemail noticificatioms came in as well as a bunch of other email notifications and some app notifications that I didn’t even realize I wasn’t getting: out the Siri back and all is fine. THANK YOU!

I had the same problem. I am with AT&T and have an iPhone 6s, so that may make a difference. I typically turn Suri functions off because it drains the battery. After upgrading to IOS 11 I tried everything that I saw on the forums such as: Airplane mode on/off, reset, reset of ntwk settings. None of these worked. The key I found is to go to Settings> Suri & Search >turn on "Press Home for Siri". Then do a reset (hold home button and on/off button at the same time for 10 seconds). Once I did this, the visual voice mail worked again for me.

BTW, I went back in to the Siri & Search and turned that funtion off again. Visual voice mail still works...........Hope this helps you.
    11-27-2017 03:35 PM
31 12