Hey guyz,

Launched the update with Itune on my Iphone 6 an hour ago. Still stuck at the apple logo with no progress at all. At least, the progress bar is still empty and not moving.

In Itune, I can see something like "Verification of the updated iphone software". Forgive the translation here, its in french on my side.

How long should I let it stand there.. I kind of need to leave with my phone in less than an hour
    09-19-2017 02:21 PM
    Hmm.. I’m not sure.
    Hopefully someone who knows how to fix this problem will reply soon.
    09-19-2017 05:47 PM
    Was pretty quick on an iPhone 6 Plus in the house here. 20 minutes from “Check for updates” to finish.
    09-19-2017 06:18 PM
    In the end I gave up waiting.. I had to force reset the phone. I had to plug it back to itune to restart the process of updating it. Completed in less than 15 min this time. I will never know what went wrong.

Thx anyway
    09-19-2017 06:26 PM
    In the end I gave up waiting.. I had to force reset the phone. I had to plug it back to itune to restart the process of updating it. Completed in less than 15 min this time. I will never know what went wrong.

Thx anyway
    That is good to know it worked the second time. Enjoy!
    09-19-2017 07:41 PM

Thx anyway
    It happens on occasions and starting again usually fixes the problem as you’ve discovered. Anyway, thanks for the update and we’re glad you got the update installed. Enjoy.
    09-19-2017 07:50 PM

Thx anyway
    Similar experience here via iTunes - download, backup, and then it just sort of died out, with a pop-up (eventually) suggesting it had a problem with the phone.
    Unplugged the phone, closed and reopened iTunes, plugged the phone back in - got the popup saying a new OS was available > clicked 'OK' - iTunes found and used the previously downloaded OS, did a much quicker backup and then it installed on my phone. Longer than 15 minutes, but i got there eventually.
    09-20-2017 07:34 AM
    I did the wifi ota update on my iPhone 6 128gb. Took a little time but worked fine.

Only issue so far is the wifi turns on by itself periodically. How can I stop this?
    09-20-2017 06:47 PM
    Only issue so far is the wifi turns on by itself periodically. How can I stop this?
    If your are using the control center to toggle WiFi, this no longer turns the WiFi radio off - it just disconnects you from your current WiFi access point until the next time you reach a known access point. If you really want WiFi off, Settings / WiFi and toggle it off there, or use Siri.

A lot of people hate this.
    09-20-2017 07:11 PM
    The same thing happened to me when upgrading to iOS 10 via iTunes. It scared me to death - I thought I had bricked the phone! Then I force-reset it, started over, and 15-20 minutes later, everything was fine.

BTW, iOS 10.x -> 11 (via iTunes) on my current iPhone 6S went flawlessly and took about 20 minutes.
    09-20-2017 11:26 PM
    I have updated for one hour, maybe the network is not good.
    That could be one reason why, or that the server is busy.
    09-21-2017 04:28 AM
    Hey guyz,

Launched the update with Itune on my Iphone 6 an hour ago. Still stuck at the apple logo with no progress at all. At least, the progress bar is still empty and not moving.

In Itune, I can see something like "Verification of the updated iphone software". Forgive the translation here, its in french on my side.

How long should I let it stand there.. I kind of need to leave with my phone in less than an hour
    Hi, I have a iPhone 6 128GB and I updated to iOS 11 and now my phone is in constant reboot state. Once it updated I started entering my apple id username and password to complete the update and before I could hit continue it rebooted and just keeps doing it, if I leave the phone without unlocking it, it seems fine but as soon as I unlock it and just leave it on the home screen not even opening anything and it reboots, also when I put it on charge it just constantly reboots, I also noticed that the battery percentage shows 1% once rebooted and then after awhile it will show the correct percentage. I updated to iOS 11.0.1 last night thinking it would fix the issue but still sitting with the same issue.
    Any ideas?
    09-27-2017 06:07 AM
    Hey guyz,

i am experiencing the same problem, iphone 6s. 18 hours later im still sitting with a phone that refused to move past the logo update stage.

i am literally 1 minute to breaking the ******* **** and call it a day.
    11-08-2017 12:03 AM