Just finished my work iPhone 7.
Smooth update. No issues.

Phones did get VERY hot.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Is out!

I’m already running the GM on my iPhone and iPad Pro so I’ll leave it as-is for now. I’ll pick up my new iPhone 8 after work Friday. If iOS 11 isn’t already installed on it, I’ll do a clean install and then set it up as new.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Anybody running iOS 11 on your 6S?

Yep, It's generally fine, though Safari is eating battery the last few days. I'm definitely not using it any more than with iOS 10. The phone was a little laggy the first 12 hours but has been ok since (I installed the GM beta late last week, so it's been about five days.) At some point in the next couple of weeks I'm going to do a fresh install and see if that helps the Safari battery issue.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My wife updated a couple hours ago. The update turned the screen brightness all the way down. She pulled up her control center and asked, "Where is the screen brightness thing?" It's gonna be a long week ahead.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site

Dunno about airplane mode as I don’t use it but when I updated my iPad Bluetooth turned itself on when it was originally off.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I couldn't wait until this morning, so I downloaded and installed on both my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2... successfully! Loving iOS 11 so far, can't wait to explore and learn all about it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I decided to forgo the iOS 11 Beta and Official on my 7 Plus. I will wait for my iPhone X and deal with an all around new experience.

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 11

Having issues with the stock weather app. The widget does not update every time you view it and other times it shows less information when I have it show more information. The only issue I have with iOS 11. Other than that, smooth sailing so far.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I decided to forgo the iOS 11 Beta and Official on my 7 Plus. I will wait for my iPhone X and deal with an all around new experience.

I’m about ready to go back to 10. 11 is fine on my second line but I’m annoyed that I can’t get voicemail transcription & the response time on my phone, when I open apps or anything, is slow as ever

Status
Not open for further replies.