Official Release: iOS 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ght

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Is out!

Issue I could use some help with: I'm running iOS 11 on my iPhone 7 using the beta profile. My Apple Watch Series 2 is still on watchOS 3.2.3. When I check for software updates for my watch, it says it is up to date. Is there something I have to do to prompt the update to watchOS 4.0?

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Issue I could use some help with: I'm running iOS 11 on my iPhone 7 using the beta profile. My Apple Watch Series 2 is still on watchOS 3.2.3. When I check for software updates for my watch, it says it is up to date. Is there something I have to do to prompt the update to watchOS 4.0?

Apple hasn’t released the watchOS update yet, apparently. Keep checking.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site

My iPad mini 4 is installing it now. I figured I'd have my iPad be the guinea pig before I try my iPhone SE.

Innerchild

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
iOS 11 Is out!

Updated iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Pro, iPad mini in less than 10 minutes. Os4 installing in series 2 watch now. Eastern time zone.

Watch download taking longer estimating around 30 or so minutes.

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Did you go into watch app and check for update. That’s when mine showed up.

Yes I’ve tried multiple times ... It says my watch is up to date 3.2.3 ... however - I had the iOS 11 beta on my iPhone 7. - have since deleted the profile. Restarted both watch and phone.. still nothing. Watch shows the new watch faces but when I hit install it says can’t install watch face without new iOS. Any ideas?

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

My iPad mini 4 is installing it now. I figured I'd have my iPad be the guinea pig before I try my iPhone SE.

Got my update on my SE and so far so good. Don't seem to notice any lag as of now. Still charging, so I'll see how the update fares when fully charged and running on battery.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
iOS 11 Is out!

iPad mini 4: success! Everything looks good. Now it’s downloading for my iPhone SE.

Oups sorry i though you were speaking of watchOS 4

Could you please tell me the version and the build in setting info ?

Is it watchOS 4.0 (15A372) ? This is the info for the Beta GM version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711