IOS 11 Install Availability

Rube8514

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
Latest news for the install is saying 10:00am here in Indiana. No software update available for me yet. Anywhere else seeing the update??

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Their servers will be way too busy & i'll be at work so I'll be waiting tomorrow or Thurs or even next week. It's better to wait anyway so the download won't take forever. You people agree?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Their servers will be way too busy & i'll be at work so I'll be waiting tomorrow or Thurs or even next week. It's better to wait anyway so the download won't take forever. You people agree?

Yes!!! I'm going to wait until tomorrow. I work at a University and downloads and installs go alot faster after a few hundred have gone before me! So I'll wait!

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm downloading it right now in iTunes as I type this.

Edit: At full 50 Mbps too, I'm downloading it as fast as my Internet connection can handle!

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Crap, good thing I made a full iTunes backup because something went wrong.

Edit: It's in Recovery mode. Uh oh.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Update went smooth and fast. Started at 1:10 and it was complete by 1:25 !

My watch upgrading to OS4 On the other hand is showing 2 hours. At first it actually showed it was going to take 14 hours LOL

Time to do my iPad Air

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
OK, close call there; I thought I was going to have to reload my iPhone from the backup since it said on the iPhone something about Recovery Mode. I plugged it back into my computer and iTunes detected that the phone was in Recovery Mode; it then gave me two choices, update or something else (I can't remember). I told it to update it. After about fifteen minutes of looking at my iPhone doing nothing except with a white bar on the screen it finally booted back up and asked for my PIN. *whew*

That was scary.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded iOS 11 a little after 12 noon central time, took about 15 minutes....smooth download, no problems...going through everything now noting all the changes...all seems to working smooth and fine so far! Only thing I noted on the home screen that I wasn't aware of, in my icon dock at the bottom, where I have Mail, Messages, Phone and Safari, the words no longer appear under the icons anymore....otherwise I like everything that I have noticed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711