Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Nah, that’s doesnt work.

Only way to stop it is to quit the app.

When you're on the video, do you tap on it to stop it before you exit? I've had issues with videos on Facebook doing the same. But if I tap on the video play icon before returning to the newsfeed, it doesn't continue to play.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
When you're on the video, do you tap on it to stop it before you exit? I've had issues with videos on Facebook doing the same. But if I tap on the video play icon before returning to the newsfeed, it doesn't continue to play.

This is my experience as well. I've just gotten into the habit of tapping on the play icon before exiting.

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site

Nah, the play button doesn’t display as the loading/buffering animation is displayed.

The pause button doesn’t work either.

egrier65

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
A buddy of mine installed PB9 a few days ago. Last night he sent this to me. Has anyone seen this before where the phone app is dim?
03a3b85055c97ff033e52140e2dcd348.jpg

Last edited:

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't see an update and I'm still on 15A5370a

I figured out my problem. Total rookie mistake on my part. After I initially signed up for the beta program and dl’ed beta 8 I did a factory reset and set up as new. It didn’t affect the version I was running but it did remove the beta profile. Without that you do not get the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2