Developer Beta 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I wholeheartedly disagree with everything he complains about.
iOS 11 has been smooth from the get go for me. iOS 10 was the same.

Like you, my experience with the iOS 11 dev betas have been overwhelmingly positive, thankfully, but I do understand that that it's been a big negative for others. Hopefully, the finished version will allow them to have the experience we've enjoyed thus far....:cool:

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I’m not even sure what you mean. I use my watch mostly and if it doesn’t delete from there I use the app as it’s not on the cover sheet anymore.

Like on the lock screen, if I 3D Touch to delete it, it doesn’t delete the first time. I have to do it twice for it actually to be gone.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Like on the lock screen, if I 3D Touch to delete it, it doesn’t delete the first time. I have to do it twice for it actually to be gone.

Sounds like the issue I’ve been having with Apple Watch for months now. It won’t delete from the Watch half the time and I have to delete it in the app.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Yeah. Not sure when I started happening, but I know in b8/9 for sure.

Pretty sure it’s Spark related and not iOS/watchOS related.

It's been happening since beta 7, if not beta 8 for sure. I just posted the same thing yesterday in the beta 8 forum/thread. I'm using the outlook email app and it's doing the same thing. Also to use the thumb print to delete. The lines just spin. Same goes for the watch, it won't delete the emails.

https://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=392952&p=2979630&viewfull=1#post2979630

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I wholeheartedly disagree with everything he complains about.
iOS 11 has been smooth from the get go for me. iOS 10 was the same.

I felt iOS 11 had the buggiest betas ever. Now we had 9 betas this time around. I don’t ever recall that many so Apple must have been seeing as I did.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I felt iOS 11 had the buggiest betas ever. Now we had 9 betas this time around. I don’t ever recall that many so Apple must have been seeing as I did.

Maybe I didn’t experience this because I did a clean install of iOS 10 the day before keynote.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Maybe I didn’t experience this because I did a clean install of iOS 10 the day before keynote.

I did clean installs a few times throughout the beta process. Set up as new. Didn’t make a single difference in my issues. All the issues have been resolved with beta updates which to me confirmed they were bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.