Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Public Beta 7 is out...

8e001cf273d1db72c653513744b29ce4.jpg

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Public Beta 7 available

My banking app for Envision Financial still crashes on my iPad Air 2. Until it’s fixed, I won’t upload it to my iPhone. I need at least one device to work. Sent yet another feedback message. And so I wait…

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My banking app for Envision Financial still crashes on my iPad Air 2. Until it’s fixed, I won’t upload it to my iPhone. I need at least one device to work. Sent yet another feedback message. And so I wait…

Have you contacted your bank about it?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

It likely needs to be updated by the bank to work with iOS 11. And at this time, devs can’t submit iOS 11 updated apps.

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

It likely needs to be updated by the bank to work with iOS 11. And at this time, devs can’t submit iOS 11 updated apps.

That’s my guess too. The update can’t come quick enough. ??????

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Not done it yet.

Given where we’re at on the calendar now they’re can’t be many more public beta releases to come before the publicly available final release comes out?

I am wary now after beta 1 refused to charge my iPad and beta 5 took all the available space for system on both devices.

Having done a few apple beta programmes now I have to say this 11 programme has made me think about whether or not I want to do future programmes as this one has caused me a lot of disruption.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Still getting settings> emergency sos crash to home otherwise good

Mine's working. Have you tried Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings ?

This won't erase (if you don't chose the erase option) but you will have to answer the "allow notifications" "allow location" etc prompts again, among other things.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Had the same charging issue but it's been fine since. Haven't had the space issue either. :)

Precious iOS beta programmes I’ve had no problems with. On this one I had the charging issue, an issue where I couldn’t get to photo sharing at the bottom of compose tweet in hootsuite and then beta 5 saw all my space disappear. I manage to download a dev beta 6 Ipsw and rectify the storage issue by installing that but I’m not back on public beta 6 when that became available.

daz_kayak

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

Mine's working. Have you tried Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings ?

This won't erase (if you don't chose the erase option) but you will have to answer the "allow notifications" "allow location" etc prompts again, among other things.

I've did a full restore on the last beta and it didn't work.

itsMohsinK

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I think its to install Beta 7 on iPhone now, on iPad Pro its smooth its great but I am not sure whether its time to install it on iPhone or not, anybody experiencing any major issue on iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11 beta 7?
Can anybody confirm how Gmail mail is working with Apple Mail app are the mails pushing without putting the phone on charge?

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think its to install Beta 7 on iPhone now, on iPad Pro its smooth its great but I am not sure whether its time to install it on iPhone or not, anybody experiencing any major issue on iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11 beta 7?
Can anybody confirm how Gmail mail is working with Apple Mail app are the mails pushing without putting the phone on charge?

Gmail doesn't push in the stock Mail app. They use Fetch. My sister in law has been on the public beta since beta 2. She's had no issues with mail. This build seems to be very good, from what I see and hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711