Developer Beta 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Developer beta 8 available

Battery is not up to par with 10.3.3. But that is expected as this isn’t final yet. But battery seems improved over last two betas. I think this time I’ll stay put on my 7 plus. It’s only been 9 hours so I can really say after a full day tomorrow. But they are finally in the right direction on battery finally.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: Developer beta 8 available

Somewhere in the neighborhood of 40% battery and lower Bluetooth audio stops working. At least from my BeatsX. It just completely stops music playback. Only when the battery is lower.

I’ll have to try that with my air pods or playing through my car when it’s gets under 40% to see.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

................ the low battery Bluetooth audio cutoff bug is back.

It’s you, not me
I have been listening music on my AirPods since they came out and have been on the betas forever.
Even with 10% of juice I’ve been able to listen to music.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Dev beta 8 is running buttery smooth on my iPhone, but it was a little jittery in my iPad. When I get home from work, I’ll check to see if it will run, and I suspect it will.

perryke

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
The Podcasts app does not show badge app icons when new episodes download. Such notifications do show up in the Notification Center

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
From the lockscreen 3D touching a message or email. Then hitting delete button. The new TouchID (thumb icon) to delete does nothing for me. The lines in the thumb print just go around. Then hitting the Use Passcode words there, I think deletes the message or email though. These past 2 betas seemed broke for me. it was working before beta 7. Anybody repeat or confirm this? (uploaded example screenshot)

ios11lockscreen.jpg

Last edited:

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Running well on 12.9" iPad Pro (2nd gen). Very smooth and battery life is great (although since beta 5 I haven't really had any battery life issues on the iPad).

On iPhone 7 battery life seems improved but I don't use the phone that often as its a secondary device. Standby time is good with very little battery drain overnight.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I wish there was  Pay in The Netherlands. Even with the official release I won’t be able to use it

Last edited by a moderator:

zulu1128

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
From the lockscreen 3D touching a message or email. Then hitting delete button. The new TouchID (thumb icon) to delete does nothing for me. The lines in the thumb print just go around. Then hitting the Use Passcode words there, I think deletes the message or email though. These past 2 betas seemed broke for me. it was working before beta 7. Anybody repeat or confirm this? (uploaded example screenshot)

I’m getting the same behavior on the public beta, albeit intermittently.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 119459

I get that, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77