Public Beta 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site
Re: Public Beta 6 available.

How’s the battery life? :)

The previous one has been working very well on iPhone 7, but battery life still not like 10.3.3.

Maybe I should leave work early today to go home and install.
Tried to upload a picture thru app but rejecting it. Am currently at install screen with apple and a black line. Will update you on battery life once it installs and I run it. Last one was better on battery on my 6s than earlier builds. for me beta 5 was quite stable. Except for black screens when trying to use it after making a call.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

I just hope it fixes all the rotation problems we are having on our ipads. Sometimes landscape to portrait doesn't change. Sometimes it does but the dock is still on the side not the bottom. Seems to be getting worse with each beta. You'd think making it run well on the ipad pro 10.5 would be a priority. But, I won't get too worried until final release.

daz_kayak

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

I have my music back at least... Time will tell still crashing with settings > emergency sos however. Can't spot any other bugs / problems / changes.

msgetf

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I have it installed and have not had any issues. I am not sure about battery life yet as I was having to charge my iPad Pro when it came out.

Nick Vis

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site

Those of you with a 6S, is 3D touch on your home screen still janky and looking like 2fps? Works fine inside apps but on messages for example it's horrible.

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

It seems to be ok on my Air 2. Just my banking app crashes on me still. Gives me the white screen of death when I try to sign in. Oh well, that’s why iOS 7 PB isn’t going on my 6 just now.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site

Does this one fix the issue where the storage all ends up in use by system?

I acquired myself a dev beta 6 which has given some storage to system but nowhere near like public beta 5 did! Public beta 5made my phone unusable due to a lack of storage!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

My sister in law got the "error has occurred" when she tried to check for the update in settlngs > General > Software update. I told her maybe the servers were clogged and to wait a while to try again. Anybody have any other ideas? She's updating OTA, and has no access to a computer.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

My sister in law got the "error has occurred" when she tried to check for the update in settlngs > General > Software update. I told her maybe the servers were clogged and to wait a while to try again. Anybody have any other ideas? She's updating OTA, and has no access to a computer.

Did you check/reinstall Beta Profile?

Kizzy Catwoman

Jul 16, 2017
Visit site

It seems to be ok on my Air 2. Just my banking app crashes on me still. Gives me the white screen of death when I try to sign in. Oh well, that’s why iOS 7 PB isn’t going on my 6 just now.
My banking app Nationwide is working again since the previous bets. Best log a feedback issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711