Public Beta 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Public Beta 6 available.

I just hope it fixes all the rotation problems we are having on our ipads. Sometimes landscape to portrait doesn't change. Sometimes it does but the dock is still on the side not the bottom. Seems to be getting worse with each beta. You'd think making it run well on the ipad pro 10.5 would be a priority. But, I won't get too worried until final release.

Nope. Still rotation issues and dock being in the landscape position while in portrait sometimes.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Working well on my SE. Did have an odd thing this morning where the camera view finder was black. I could still take pictures, but I couldn't see them until I took them. I restarted and it is working correctly now.

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Working well on my iPhone 7 as my daily driver. The only issue I've had so far with this build is that the first couple of time I tried to launch BeWeather, I was greeted with a black screen. I simply restarted my phone and now BeWeather loads with no trouble.

Battery life has been just fine as well.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Use an iPad brick.
It charges much faster than the standard brick.

Ok. I have a question the iPad brick. I was watching a science thing on tv. They talked about how the iPad brick will charge an iPhone faster but using it often will degrade the battery quicker. Is this true? I can't find anywhere that can verify this.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Here’s a write up. The real question is “Does Apple’s chip set allow excessive currents and temps ?”

https://www.quora.com/How-does-Quic...uickly-by-operating-at-high-charging-voltages

Very good article. Here is another question then. If I take my phone to Australia, according to the article, I can charge it using a brick from there? No need for a converter. Because the phone control the current. Also, I was told by  that the newer batteries are 750 life cycles not 500.

Ok, thanks everyone!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Very good article. Here is another question then. If I take my phone to Australia, according to the article, I can charge it using a brick from there? No need for a converter.
Just make sure to use a brick from Australia. You’ll only need a converter if you want to use your own brick.
Because the phone control the current.
No, the brick controls what current, voltage and amperage (= wattage) goes to your iDevice. The device does not do this.
It is very important to use the brick from that continent you’re on.

comiken205

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Just make sure to use a brick from Australia. You’ll only need a converter if you want to use your own brick.

No, the brick controls what current, voltage and amperage (= wattage) goes to your iDevice. The device does not do this.
It is very important to use the brick from that continent you’re on.

Ok thanks for clarification on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox