I'm still getting settings > emergency sos crashing to home screen

So you can't get to this screen?

65cc5d53935a3eb3ec1372a91f88de6d.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Developer beta 7 available

Finally installing on iPad 10.5. I'll wait to install on 7 plus. I had excessive battery drain on last beta so I downgraded. With this being such a small update, not sure if battery issues would be resolved. A lot of people on twitter complained about eh excessive battery drain on last beta too. So I'll wait for trusting feedback on that first.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 11 Developer Beta 7

Running very nice on iPad Pro. But honestly the last beta did as well. Battery was solid on 6, I'll see how it does on this version. No complaints thus far.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I installed it last night, but haven’t had the time to experiment with it, but thus far, it’s running smoothly - even smoother than dev beta 6, but that’s Just an initial observation. My calendar doesn’t look as busy as yesterday so I’m hoping I can tinker with the latest beta after work. We’ll see, but right now, everything works and that’s all that matters.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

I was dumb and loaded it. Getting nowhere near the battery life that I was getting on 10.3.3. I know usage stats can vary between people as we use our phone differently. What’s your take on battery from beta 6 to 7?

Man I’ll give you credit. You go for it each beta. I hope the GM finally gives you a reason to stay on it. Honestly I look to your thoughts on battery before I load it on my daily driver.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Man I’ll give you credit. You go for it each beta. I hope the GM finally gives you a reason to stay on it. Honestly I look to your thoughts on battery before I load it on my daily driver.

Besides battery, it’s very stable. Battery was fine through dev beta 5. Just taken a huge nose dive since.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iOS 11 Developer Beta 7

The past few days I have been having a lot of freezes when switching from one app to another. Force closing the app and restarting it doesn’t solve it. Sometimes it works after a few minutes, sometimes I have to do a phone restart. Updating to beta 7 doesn’t seem to have fixed it.
I think I have to do a clean install sometime this week.

Battery life has been very good on my iPhone 7 Plus 256GB, so you won’t hear me complaining about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234