Public Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
Not working. Weird thing about it, it seemingly went through to the “Install Now” but during, it reverted back to the “Preparing Update”. Left going over night. Same results. Need to restore I’m guessing.

Scor Pio

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Not working. Weird thing about it, it seemingly went through to the “Install Now” but during, it reverted back to the “Preparing Update”. Left going over night. Same results. Need to restore I’m guessing.

Go to iPhone Storage, look for the beta file, delete this and update again.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I preferred the blurred background to the status bar in the last PB. Album art isn't showing for Pocket Casts or Groove in the now playing control. Still not a huge fan of that in general, but I guess I will get used to it. I liked the full screen control that was in iOS 10 better. So far running smoothly in general on my SE.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
We're still having rotation issues on all of our ipads. Ipad pro 10.5, ipad air and an ipad mini 4. All will sometimes refuse to change orientation.
I think it's actually gotten worse with each beta.

LP Slade

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I finally installed and have had no problems at all. ::knocks wood::

I knew the 3D Touch on the left edge to get to the app switcher was removed, but didn’t think it’d bother me as much as it does. Does anyone know why they’d remove that??

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed the app store icon, geez, don't see the gripe. Also thought Google maps icon was changed. Hasn't happened on my iPhone 7 yet. Still have an older version. No biggie.

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
What file did you look for?? I’ve been having the same problem and can’t find it.

Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Scroll to find iOS beta 5. Mine was located in this manner. I was able to select and delete. Then go back to software update and download again. Worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods