iOS 11 Developer beta 6 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
I’m new to the Developer world. Received welcome email after payment. Seems to be all a go. How do I access the release of iOS beta 6??? Does not show available for download via OTA by checking Software Updates.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m new to the Developer world. Received welcome email after payment. Seems to be all a go. How do I access the release of iOS beta 6??? Does not show available for download via OTA by checking Software Updates.

You can either download the .ipsw file via your paid dev account or you can download and install the dev beta profile to install the latest beta OTA.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
You can either download the .ipsw file via your paid dev account or you can download and install the dev beta profile to install the latest beta OTA.

This. You need to download the developer beta profile to your phone first. Once you do (and reboot) you will get the OTA download

thp2472

Jun 13, 2017
Visit site
This. You need to download the developer beta profile to your phone first. Once you do (and reboot) you will get the OTA download

Had to restore to latest official release then reload developer account. All good now. On iOS Dev Beta 6 now. Thanks for input / help.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Hmm...I can’t get my usage time..
6414b0acd21a13e27e6fdd85f9b083ae.png

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This particular dev beta has been nothing short of fabulous on both my iPhone and iPad Pro....

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's been an amazing experience so far on my iPP.
Looking forward to GM.

I hear ya. I’m itching to do a clean install and set up as new, but I won’t do that until GM is released. Thankfully, we’re only weeks away from the official iOS 11 release.

thedonp

Banned
May 19, 2017
Visit site
Only thing I experienced today was a complete loss of service. Not sure if due to network or beta. Soft reset and it came back on and Business as usual

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Only thing I experienced today was a complete loss of service. Not sure if due to network or beta. Soft reset and it came back on and Business as usual

Could be either or.
You can try turning on airplane mode and then turning it off again if you're ever having network issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73