iOS 11 Developer beta 6 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now my 6s Plus resprings when I attempt to use 3D Touch while in Control Center. Cleared the RAM, same thing. Rebooted the device, same thing. This is unexpected this late in the cycle.

I just did that with every item therein without any problems.

TwistMyMind

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Anyone noticing 2GB+ fluctuations of storage space on this build? Phone is constantly going from 3.16GB free, down to 900MB free, and back up to 3GB after reboot.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone noticing 2GB+ fluctuations of storage space on this build? Phone is constantly going from 3.16GB free, down to 900MB free, and back up to 3GB after reboot.

I’ll be honest, since I always have around 90GB’s free, I never pay attention to available storage. I never stress about it. Maybe somebody else can answer this question.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Beta 6 loaded ok on my iPhone 6s but stall in preparation step on my iPad Pro 10.5 since a couple of hours...

watchOS 4 Beta 6 loaded very fast !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Great. The issue on the App Store with apps not updating is back. I get the endless circle

After I updated my iPhone, there were about 6 apps needing to be updated. When I chose the update all option, the apps updated without a problem. I just finished installing the latest dev beta on my iPad Pro. 4 apps needed to be updated afterwards, and like with the iPhone, they updated without a problem.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
How are you guys feeling about battery life on the phones? I don't have it on my daily driver so I'm really not able to judge it. Idle its been great but curious with use how its been holding up.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How are you guys feeling about battery life on the phones? I don't have it on my daily driver so I'm really not able to judge it. Idle its been great but curious with use how its been holding up.
Battery life for me on this build has been horrible on my 7 plus.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
In the Home app for automations it says Hub not connected. When I go to try and make my Apple TV 4 a hub, the HomeKit option isn’t there anymore in settings? Apple TV is on recent public beta.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Not the greatest with use. But not so bad that it’s unusable, still better than early betas.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Darn. I hate to load it on my daily then. I've gotten such spectacular battery life on the 7Plus with the latest 10 I think I'll wait.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Darn. I hate to load it on my daily then. I've gotten such spectacular battery life on the 7Plus with the latest 10 I think I'll wait.
The build is solid outside battery life. But my battery was so bad yesterday, I rolled back to 10.3.3. Now my battery is amazing again. I did leave the beta on my iPad though. Not stressed about battery on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711