iOS 11 Developer beta 6 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Decided to load it on my iPad Pro and its running fantastic. No real hiccups yet and battery life appears to be rock solid.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I agree with the comments here. I dfu restore, iCloud restoring now with almost no lag. Most apps don’t require me to sign in. Some apps are just that old, it refuses to install.

Overall who ever is on fence. Get off it lol

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Now my 6s Plus resprings when I attempt to use 3D Touch while in Control Center. Cleared the RAM, same thing. Rebooted the device, same thing. This is unexpected this late in the cycle.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Keen to hear about iPhone battery life, loving iOS 11 on my iPad, a prior attempt to run on iPhone was short lived due to battery.

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The blue status bar denoting location sharing is gone. I hated it initially but then found it useful while driving. On my iPhone I use Waze and V1Driver, an app to provide lock outs on a Valentine One radar detector. Taping on the blue status bar allowed me to quickly switch between apps. I just got used to it and its apparently gone.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
My battery seems to have taken a hit with this build. Feels like a beta 1 battery to me.

So my Bluetooth headphones connect to my watch but not my phone now 🤷🏽*♀️

Sure has been a rough ride.
Feel ya on the battery again I think. Ip7+

The blue status bar denoting location sharing is gone. I hated it initially but then found it useful while driving. On my iPhone I use Waze and V1Driver, an app to provide lock outs on a Valentine One radar detector. Taping on the blue status bar allowed me to quickly switch between apps. I just got used to it and its apparently gone.

Think this was removed on beta 5.
Someone can correct, if wrong.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
51b30bfc3343749fccc4ed0f760fde4a.jpg

I'm getting this, anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics