Hi. When using facetime with my daughter neither of us can see the other. We are both on pb4 and it happens both ends. Not a deal breaker. We can skype still. Also the live photos taken when on facetime are not saving to the camera roll. I noticed that when i sent feedback and couldn't take a photo to upload. I managed using screenshot.
    08-11-2017 05:47 PM
    Does the front facing camera work when you want to take a selfie?
    08-11-2017 07:36 PM
    Hi. When using facetime with my daughter neither of us can see the other. We are both on pb4 and it happens both ends. Not a deal breaker. We can skype still. Also the live photos taken when on facetime are not saving to the camera roll. I noticed that when i sent feedback and couldn't take a photo to upload. I managed using screenshot.
    Are you certain you're not selecting the FaceTime Audio option?
    08-11-2017 07:55 PM
    Are you certain you're not selecting the FaceTime Audio option?
    Without being rude, I am certain I am not using audio mode. I use facetime a lot and am not dumb.
    08-11-2017 10:45 PM
    Without being rude, I am certain I am not using audio mode. I use facetime a lot and am not dumb.
    No one has implied your dumb. We always try to rule out the obvious first. Which devices do you use? Most issues my wife and I have with Facetime are wifi related. But your issue sounds different. You both might try swiping the Facetime app out of multitasking. Then do a hard reset.
    7 Reset
    Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.
    Older devices:
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings:
    Reset All Settings
    Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
    08-11-2017 11:08 PM