Theta S 360 Camera App & iOS Public Beta 4 - Facebook Integration

leilajake

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
So l have struck my first issue. Because of the “loss” of integration with Facebook An Twitter I cant log into the Theta S App as I keeps saying Facebook account is unavailable. Obviously the app is looking for a signed in account. Anyone else struck this issue with the Theta or similarly used accounts. Are there any work arounds until iOS 11 release? I do have another phone which l can use. It thought l would ask anyway.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I've had the same with another app, and we'll just have to wait until the app is updated for iOS 11. The other option is to roll your phone back to 10.3.x if you really need to use the app.

In my case the app is still usable just with limited functionality ... so I'm hanging in there waiting for the update.

Jim Bee

Aug 17, 2017
Visit site
Re: Theta S 360 Camera App & iOS Public Beta 4 - Facebook

iOS 11 is removing Facebook and Twitter integration into the O.S. completely. This is going to take some work from Ricoh to fix (or some entrepreneurial person). There is definitely demand out here for more robust programs (The potential for theta360 is off the hook)

Hi there,

I've had the same with another app, and we'll just have to wait until the app is updated for iOS 11. The other option is to roll your phone back to 10.3.x if you really need to use the app.

In my case the app is still usable just with limited functionality ... so I'm hanging in there waiting for the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711